Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Budget (including currency): no budget AUD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games, Recording and Streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): currently have a pc with a i7 7700, GTX 1080, 24 gb ram, dont mind waiting for parts to become availible i can buy whenever, 1080p 240hz monitor. thinking about 4k upgrading since new games will be in that resolution but not much peole watch video on youtube in 4k

So I want a pc that i can stream in 1080p 60fps and also record in 1080p 60fps but with graphics on high recently tried to record a video in 1080p 60fps of the new resident evil but i cant obviously and also with setting on medium i got little lost frames, a stuttery video, so I want to full proof myself for the future games and be able to stream in 1080p cause i cant even stream on 1080p, no budget but i just wanna get the parts i need not build the best of the best, well unless i actually need that but i dont think i do and also if possible have 240 frames cause i have a monitor thats 240hz, and another thing more so question would it be best if i just do a 2 pc setup or is it cheaper and still viable to do 1, im still new to pc so yeah