Can't acces BIOS after replacing harddrive.

Go to solution Solved by ruubjeee,

I fixed it by putting in a new motherboard. Luckily i had the same motherboard in my brother's pc which he didn't use anymore so i put that one in my system and now it works. I can get into the BIOS and can finally install windows again. 

I replaced my harddrive because my old one didn't work anymor, but this was the harddrive with window installed on it. I have replaced the harddrive and wanted to install Windows with a USB, but now i can't acces the BIOS. It just keeps restarting my pc. I have already tried to take one ram stick out or taking my harddrives out, but this didn't work. Can anyone help me with this?

Remake the usb with RUFUS.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

And how exactly should i do that. I downloaded RUFUS on my laptop but i don't understand what i have to do.

Use the Windows 10 Media Creation tool here and create the bootable USB: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

In regards to not being able to access the BIOS, what specifically do you mean?  Do you not see the POST and BIOS prompts, etc., or does it not take any keyboard input?  is it a laptop or desktop?  What make and model?  If custom-built, what's the model of motherboard?

Just now, PineyCreek said:

Use the Windows 10 Media Creation tool here and create the bootable USB: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

In regards to not being able to access the BIOS, what specifically do you mean?  Do you not see the POST and BIOS prompts, etc., or does it not take any keyboard input?  is it a laptop or desktop?  What make and model?  If custom-built, what's the model of motherboard?

The motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3HP. When i boot up my desktop and press 'del' to enter the bios it doesn't do anything. My pc just reboots and does the same thing.

Tried starting to tap the Delete key once a second as soon as the computer's turned on?  You should also have the option of F12 for a boot menu.

Being unable to get into the BIOS aside...the USB should be in the boot order somewhere, assuming the bootable media is created correctly.

3 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

Tried starting to tap the Delete key once a second as soon as the computer's turned on?  You should also have the option of F12 for a boot menu.

Being unable to get into the BIOS aside...the USB should be in the boot order somewhere, assuming the bootable media is created correctly.

I have tried pressing all the possible keys, but none of them do anything. It looks like it's loading the BIOS but then my pc just reboots.

Just now, ruubjeee said:

I have tried pressing all the possible keys, but none of them do anything. It looks like it's loading the BIOS but then my pc just reboots.

Curious.  Does it do the same thing if you have no hard drives connected at all?

33 minutes ago, PineyCreek said:

Curious.  Does it do the same thing if you have no hard drives connected at all?

Yes, without any harddrives connected it does the same thing. Could it be that my motherboard is damaged?

I fixed it by putting in a new motherboard. Luckily i had the same motherboard in my brother's pc which he didn't use anymore so i put that one in my system and now it works. I can get into the BIOS and can finally install windows again.