Where to get content for Plex which is not available on Blurays?

I recently made a Plex server for myself and been getting a lot of use out of it but I have run into an issue, where do I download content which is digital only or is an exclusive lets say a Netflix original in full quality? I don't mind paying for it like some of the content was available to buy from google but you can only download it to 5 devices and its locked. Is there any place where I can buy all this media(NA and other regions too)?

If it's a Netflix exclusive then you can't get it outside of Netflix... that's what Exclusive means

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

5 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

If it's a Netflix exclusive then you can't get it outside of Netflix... legally.... that's what Exclusive means

FTFY

Yeah, unfortunately the only way to get hold of platform exclusive stuff is either subscribe or pirate. Kind of reinforces the argument that piracy is more of a lack of access problem than anything else. There are shows I've simply had to download in the past because I had no other way of watching them, if I could I would have paid for them but for whatever reason some executives seem to think locking huge groups of people out is somehow a good idea.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

11 minutes ago, Agent Crimson said:

a Netflix original in full quality?

Says what it says on the tin. You gotta get it through streaming on netflix, unless you wanna sail the 7 community standards violations.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

7 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

unless you wanna sail the 7 community standards violations.

pirate.gif.e7af0cf8f8fa0c0cde3972dc8aa5d7e5.gif

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

You can download content only if service you are subscribed into allows it. There are ways around some services, but we can't allow such discussion in here.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv