Aorus H470i Pro AX Bifurcation?

So I recently built a ~relatively~ budget SFF PC to handle my livestreaming needs.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/mprime27/saved/#view=DnLKXL (part list)

In it I have the Gigabyte Aorus H470i Pro AX motherboard with just one 16x PCIe slot.

Upon use of the system in the production of my streams, I may have the need to add another PCIe capture card to the system. On top of the Elgato Cam Link Pro I was looking at adding their 4K60 Pro because the Cam Link Pro is very finicky when using my main PC as an input.

Tangent (not really important, you can skip this)

I use a 1440p 144hz monitor as my main display. The Cam Link Pro (CLP) does not "officially support" any 1440p input. I can mirror my main display to the CLP at 1440p and it works-ish. Desktop is fine. CS:GO terrible frame tearing capture side probably due to difference in Hz as CLP only "supports" 1440p60. Rocket League fullscreen, signal cuts out. Rocket League Borderless works but capped at 60fps (looks awful). Phasmophobia, weird flickering in game? (really bad). Those are the games I have tested and those are the extent of the results. (different issue for every game, quite frustrating).

ANYWAYS. I am thinking of adding the Elgato 4k60 Pro PCIe capture card but am already using the single PCIe slot.

DOES THE AORUS H470i PRO AX SUPPORT BIFURCATION OF THE PCIE SLOT

If so I would buy a riser and add the 4K60 Pro alongside the CLP as they both are x4 cards.

(I also dont know where to start when buying something like that so if I could get help there as well :))

Sorry this was so long winded but help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

H470 chipset don't support bifurcation.

Is there room in the case to add a dual slot PCI-e riser? Maybe better to switch to mATX with 2 PCI-e x16 slots..

5 minutes ago, --SID-- said:

H470 chipset don't support bifurcation.

Is there room in the case to add a dual slot PCI-e riser? Maybe better to switch to mATX with 2 PCI-e x16 slots..

Shoot its based on chipset? Its a fairly specialized build. There are two expansion slots with one taken by the Cam Link Pro Card. Not sure if you are familiar with the Node 202 but there is definite space for two 1 slot capture cards, my issue is compatibility getting that single x16 slot on the mobo into 2 x8 or even x4 slots. But if its based on chipset, welp. My other option is just swap out the card and run some external capture cards. (but me being me, a total elitist in a way, I would rather not go the easy route)

Only Z chipsets like Z490 supports bifurcation and not with all Z490 MBs. It also depends on the features in the BIOS. A Z490 MB that don't support SLI don't support bifurcation.

10 hours ago, --SID-- said:

Only Z chipsets like Z490 supports bifurcation and not with all Z490 MBs. It also depends on the features in the BIOS. A Z490 MB that don't support SLI don't support bifurcation.

hmmm, ok. would you have any knowledge on which Z490 boards would support this? And a good riser/splitter whatever the heck they are called?