€2k spending limit, what should I get?

Budget (including currency): €2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Blender, Unity, Unreal Engine, Substance Painter, Adobe Premiere Pro, Call of Duty: Warzone, OBS, Google Chrome, Discord

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): No peripherals needed, I want to play games like Call of Duty: Warzone at 4k with high frames, hopefully in the hundreds and also I do a lot of 3d modelling and rendering for my job. 

I'm not amazing when it comes to pc parts so I don't know what goes great together but I heard about this forum on Linus' channel so I hope maybe you guys would be able to help me out, I would really REALLY appreciate it (if the recommendation goes over the €2k I don't mind spending maybe another €100).

Thank you in advance. 

20 minutes ago, TrueBeast said:

Budget (including currency): €2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Blender, Unity, Unreal Engine, Substance Painter, Adobe Premiere Pro, Call of Duty: Warzone, OBS, Google Chrome, Discord

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): No peripherals needed, I want to play games like Call of Duty: Warzone at 4k with high frames, hopefully in the hundreds and also I do a lot of 3d modelling and rendering for my job. 

I'm not amazing when it comes to pc parts so I don't know what goes great together but I heard about this forum on Linus' channel so I hope maybe you guys would be able to help me out, I would really REALLY appreciate it (if the recommendation goes over the €2k I don't mind spending maybe another €100).

Thank you in advance. 

I hate to be the barer of bad news, but 2 grand wouldn't be enough for your demands even if prices were normal. Pushing 3 digit frames at 4K is asking a lot even with the new monster GPUs, and building around one of them in any manner is not a budget oriented task. In the current market, you're looking at closer to 4 grand for this level of system, so you may want to reconsider your ambitions if your budget can't allow for them.

the pc guy

7 minutes ago, Forleb said:

I hate to be the barer of bad news, but 2 grand wouldn't be enough for your demands even if prices were normal. Pushing 3 digit frames at 4K is asking a lot even with the new monster GPUs, and building around one of them in any manner is not a budget oriented task. In the current market, you're looking at closer to 4 grand for this level of system, so you may want to reconsider your ambitions if your budget can't allow for them.

I wouldn't mind playing at lower fps, honestly I am just hoping for the best pc €2,000 can get me at the moment. 

Thank you for the fast response by the way. 

7 minutes ago, TrueBeast said:

I wouldn't mind playing at lower fps, honestly I am just hoping for the best pc €2,000 can get me at the moment. 

Thank you for the fast response by the way. 

Thats exactly the issue though, todays $2000 PC was yesterdays $800 and will be tomorrows $1000 PC. At this moment in time buying new PC hardware is not a good idea.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)