Help my valorant wont let me change my resolution

So in setting when I open valorant it wont let me change my resolution or monitor it just says custom for resolution and says nothing for monitor.

Valorant Screenshot 2021.05.08 - 22.33.56.71_LI.jpg

Do you have a monitor that isn't 16:9 aspect ratio? I know I used to have a 1920 by 1200 resolution monitor and if it was in full screen mode you basically couldn't change resolution. One question is why do you want to change resolution to begin with?

I have the ASUS VG278Q which has 16:9 and it is in fullscreen mode but I have had it on other things and it doesn't seem to matter. I have also used different monitors on the game but still doesn't change anything so I don't think its the monitors.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/9/2021 at 11:02 AM, SlicedGarbage said:

I figured out what was wrong, it turns out that windows didn't recognize my monitor so I had to do some stuff. I found this article that helped me. https://thegeekpage.com/fix-generic-pnp-monitor-problem-on-windows-10-solved/

i fuc*ing love you man 
i tried like everything, struggled like 2 weeks i really wanted strech res on valorant and just when i was about to give up i discoverd you my saver 
LEGEND GUY

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...