My system would crash at random and my motherboard would start blinking in the bottom right corner

CanineAlloy5

I have a aorus b450m on the latest f60 bios. Randomly my couptuter would crash/turn off into a black screen and the gpu rgb would start blinking and the motherboard would start blinking in the bottom right corner back and fourth between cpu and dram.  I decide to update my motherboards bios and that fixed it for a about a month but the problem came back.  It randomly crashes when I’m playing games watching YouTube or even opening your closing stuff it will crash sometimes.

Btw a have a 

ryzen 5 2600

gigabyte rx 570 

16gb Corsair ram

Aorus b450 m

corsair tx 650m

thats the dram light.

try turning off xmp

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

try to reduce speed of ram if it is overclocked, due to stability issue it might crash

6 hours ago, Tech87 said:

Does it currently have an overclock?

If so, clear the CMOS to bring the system back to defaults.

There’s no overclock I just have it running at the rated speed

Okay, the led seems to be blinking on cpu/dram indicating an issue with the cpu or the memory.

Can you take all the ram sticks out and just try one at a time, and see if you can get a post?

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

6 hours ago, Tech87 said:

Okay, the led seems to be blinking on cpu/dram indicating an issue with the cpu or the memory.

Can you take all the ram sticks out and just try one at a time, and see if you can get a post?

I tried both sticks in all four slots, 2 blued   screen right on startup on both sticks 1 slot made it to windows then blue screen on both sticks and the very last slot both sticks would make it to windows and be fine except for one crash i had when my screen went black and the cpu and dram light was flashing

Perhaps something going on with the cpu then.

Do you have a spare you can try, or remount the cooler and make sure theres enough thermal paste and that the heatsink is firmly connected.

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.