Pc crashes when transferring large file from one drive to another or while playing games.

Hello, today while playing COD warzone with my friends my pc crashed, no BSOD screen, it just turned off.

The same thing kept happening while playing other games too like League Of Legends.

I assumed it had something to do with my graphics card even though temps were fine on the CPU and GPU.

After a cupule hours of trying to see what's causing the problem I transferred a folder with old photos from one SSD to an HDD. My pc immediately crashed again.

I tried transferring the files to my m.2 drive and it crashed again. I thought that meant the problem was in the original SSD, so I did a file transfer from the HDD to the m.2, pc crashed again.

So my pc crashes when large files are transferred between drives.

Note: COD warzone is installed on the ssd (not the m.2) and LOL is installed on the m.2.

My rig:

gpu: AMD Radeon RX 5700

cpu: AMD Ryzen 5 3006X

m.2: corsair Force MP510 240.0 GB (os)

ssd: transcend TS512GSSD230S 512.1 GB

hdd: WDC WD10EZEX-22MFCA0 1000.2 GB

EDIT: I have a hard drive with a usb adapter that I keep movies and photos on. since I was afraid of losing files from my pc I wanted to back up some more photos.

The second I plugged the usb (literally, it wasn't even all the way in) my pc crashed again (tried multiple times, same result).

On warzone I did have an issue called packet burst (I don't know if its retitled but it was playable, I just had some stuttering sometimes).

On other games like cs go on league of legends I never had any issues.

And defiantly no issues while transferring files.