"Scared" longterm PC Build, need help for later

Budget (including currency): $1500 USD (up to $2000 USD)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Doom eternal, Dwarf Fortress, Rainbow 6, Watch dogs Legion, metro exodus and maybe I'll try streaming.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Before you read the full list of parts let me give you some context first. In 2015 I got my first PC build with an I5 4690k and a GTX 960. I've been using this with barely any changes (a SSD upgrade a few years ago and that's it) but I know that all or most of my parts are outdated so I decided I want a completely new PC and I want to build it on my own (my whole family was against me building the PC back in 2015 and they forced me to ask a guy in a store to build it for me). Back in October 2020 I decided to make my build in October of this year (so wait a whole year) in hopes that the GPUs shortages might improve by that point. I know that by that time it might not improve at all and I might have to even wait until December or even 2022. But I still want to be prepared and continue looking at parts so when the time comes, I can be ready with my list of parts to buy everything I want and build the PC on my own. This is why there is no GPU on my list of parts. Also, getting a case shipped from the US to Colombia is apparently not as easy as with the other parts, plus there isn't much variety over here. Since I'm going to wait a few months (or a year, idk at this point) I'll pick the case later once shops where I live have newer case models or at least different models from what they have today, so far most of the cases I see here are overpriced or the models are not that interesting to me. One last thing, I was paranoid when I read about Chia, and I admit this might have been a mistake, but I already bought the Aorus m.2 SSD. I know chia (if it actually catches on) might only be profitable with large HDDs but I got bombarded by a lot of friends here about it and I bought the part out of fear. 
TL;DR: I want help making a list of parts to use without the GPU or case because of the current shortage and because getting cases shipped is not easy for me and there aren't many cases at the moment where I live. hopefully I'll buy these parts + GPU + Case by the end of this year (or start of the next one) and that way I won't have to think about these components, just those two, when I go an buy the parts.

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
  • Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE
  • Ram: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB)
  • Main storage: Gigabyte AORUS Gen4 1 TB M.2-2280 (Already bought)*
  • Secondary/optional storage: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280
  • Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2018) 750 W 80+ Gold

I'm sure there is a lot of parts where I can use a different, less expensive ones to reduce costs (like the motherboard but the wifi might be useful since things tend to move places a lot in my house) but I still would like to hear someone else's input with the parts I have so far. Thank you everyone for the help!

PS: I have an "international locker" that can ship a lot of the parts to where I live but not the case, so ignore shipping costs to Colombia (unless they are free because some products have that option in amazon).

30 minutes ago, Cawolf Kreo said:

hopefully I'll buy these parts + GPU + Case by the end of this year (or start of the next one) and that way I won't have to think about these components, just those two, when I go an buy the parts.

I recommend waiting until the end of the year to make the list, then.

The market will change a lot, and recommendations that people make now might be bad choices by then.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I recommend waiting until the end of the year to make the list, then.

The market will change a lot, and recommendations that people make now might be bad choices by then.

I'll wait until October then, thank you!