Read vs Write in SSD. Is it common to have more write data than read data?

iMxmo

I built my computer around a year and a few months ago. I purchased myself a Crucial P1 at that time (now realizing I could have saved some money and gone with a better drive) but that's not the point here.

I took a look at crystaldiskmark/info and noticed I have over 20Tb of read data and over 30tb of write data. I mostly use the system for school work and occasional video games, with over 50% of it filled now. The QLC aspect is starting to show. 
image.thumb.png.d1569a5b29a63a559f6b1627d4a7ede3.png

It's a bit below advertised read/write speeds (2000/1700) but that's normal. My real concern here is if it's common to have more write data than read data. I'm not too knowledgeable on SSD's either. 

Lot of unsafe shutdowns there (DF = 223).

No, most typically reads are higher. Maybe something is skimming off the top? Anti-virus, backup/differential software, compression, hardware monitoring, etc? Also a bit unusual for Q31T1 4K writes to be so low, possibly the benchmark isn't accurately representing performance.

4 hours ago, NewMaxx said:

Lot of unsafe shutdowns there (DF = 223).

No, most typically reads are higher. Maybe something is skimming off the top? Anti-virus, backup/differential software, compression, hardware monitoring, etc? Also a bit unusual for Q31T1 4K writes to be so low, possibly the benchmark isn't accurately representing performance.

unsafe shutdowns, would that be the cause of events such as PSU kill switch or direct PSU cable unplugs? Or would those accumulate from something like a breaker killing power to my room? As for the read/writes I don't have an active anti virus software running, just some occasional malware byte runs to keep things clean. hardware monitoring might be the cause as I tend to use a lot of HWINFO and other monitoring apps as I tinker around with overclocking my system. None were running at the time of this benchmark. 

Unsafe shutdowns could be BSODs, not returning from sleep/hibernate, power outages, killing power while the system is on, etc. Data loss or corruption is much more likely in those cases.

MBAM shouldn't cause issues. I just mean, there's software that may do reads on your files in general use that could pull some duty cycle (% of read bandwidth) from a benchmark's results. One easy way around that is to run CDM in safe mode.