Monitor Screen bulging Out

SquiddyButler

I just got a monitor mount and there are 4 small white marks from where the screws are and the screen is kind of bulging out. Basically what i'm wondering is if it will break it from moving it around or just randomly. 

Obviously the screws that you used are too long.  Did you use the screws that came with the mount or something else.  The manual/instruction sheet should say what the max length of the screws should be.

5 minutes ago, kb5zue said:

Obviously the screws that you used are too long.  Did you use the screws that came with the mount or something else.  The manual/instruction sheet should say what the max length of the screws should be.

It did come with other screws, but they are either longer or won't fit

3 minutes ago, SquiddyButler said:

It did come with other screws, but they are either longer or won't fit

So make the screws you got shorter.  Lots of ways to do that.  One of em is a file. Sander would do it too.  Both throw a lot of metal dust.  Probably bad stuff for your TV

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.