2 PC's on the same network can't play Warzone and modern warfare at the same time.

Hey everyone, My Brother and I both want to play COD Warzone and  modern warfare together, but for some reason we both can't connect to the game, at least not at the same time. And neither of us can connect together . I tried reaching out to activation on twitter and email but they weren't much help.

and sometimes we can join the same game but its laggy that even i cant move . there is no error code, its just saying disconnected .

And i think its because we use the same network ,

Here's the situation:

I have already tried port forwarding, reinstalling the game, running the game in safe mode, deleting the blizzard folder in programdata, resetting the firewall and re-allowing the game through it, and setting a static IP. 

I believe the problem may have something to do with the fact that we are on the same network, so we have the same public IP address. Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, did you fix it? If so, how?

+Every other game runs perfectly fine. Even overwatch (both overwatch and warzone are downloaded through blizzard)

21 minutes ago, Apollo7x said:

so we have the same public IP address

But they also sample MAC address. Have you actually try to actually try your hypothesis through mobile tethering?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

11 hours ago, WereCat said:

have you tried vpn? 

Yeah but its making the ping go way higher than usual 

11 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

But they also sample MAC address. Have you actually try to actually try your hypothesis through mobile tethering?

How to do that?

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2021 at 3:31 PM, Apollo7x said:

Hey everyone, My Brother and I both want to play COD Warzone and  modern warfare together, but for some reason we both can't connect to the game, at least not at the same time. And neither of us can connect together . I tried reaching out to activation on twitter and email but they weren't much help.

and sometimes we can join the same game but its laggy that even i cant move . there is no error code, its just saying disconnected .

And i think its because we use the same network ,

Here's the situation:

I have already tried port forwarding, reinstalling the game, running the game in safe mode, deleting the blizzard folder in programdata, resetting the firewall and re-allowing the game through it, and setting a static IP. 

I believe the problem may have something to do with the fact that we are on the same network, so we have the same public IP address. Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, did you fix it? If so, how?

+Every other game runs perfectly fine. Even overwatch (both overwatch and warzone are downloaded through blizzard)

I fixed this very issue today. I have 2 PCs and a PS4 playing Warzone over the same home network. I have installed ExpressVPN on both PCs and I usually connect one PC to the Brisbane server and the other PC to the Sydney server. (The PS4 is simply connected to the router as normal.) Until recently this worked flawlessly with the selected protocol in ExpressVPN on ‘auto’. However, since the latest Battle.net update (late July) I have needed to change the VPN protocol to OpenVPN TCP for all the devices to connect to a match from the Warzone lobby. My advice would be to invest in ExpressVPN (or another VPN which I assume can achieve the same result).