Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Constant crackling and popping noises from Razer Nari headset

Go to solution Solved by xniqht,
On 5/8/2021 at 7:02 AM, Tigerleon said:

It sucks I know. You spent 170 on garbage headphones. Razer is not a company you want audio gear from. End of story. I don't really know exactly what causes the popping and crackling. When did you buy them? Can you get a return?

Plugged it into USB 3. Issue solved. Not garbage lmao, just unclear instructions, fire headset.

I've reinstalled Synapse and drivers several times.

I use it in wireless mode, and it sucks how every time someone speaks in a google meet the audio crackles. How would I fix this issue? It sucks because I spent 170 Canadian dollars on headphones.

Edit- If it helps, the Game channel crackles more than the Chat channel.

11 hours ago, xniqht said:

I've reinstalled Synapse and drivers several times.

I use it in wireless mode, and it sucks how every time someone speaks in a google meet the audio crackles. How would I fix this issue? It sucks because I spent 170 Canadian dollars on headphones.

Edit- If it helps, the Game channel crackles more than the Chat channel.

It sucks I know. You spent 170 on garbage headphones. Razer is not a company you want audio gear from. End of story. I don't really know exactly what causes the popping and crackling. When did you buy them? Can you get a return?

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio or about your PC.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 9700k, GPU > RTX 2070 8gb, RAM > Corsair Vengance 2x8gb 3000mhz, Motherboard > Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Pro Wifi, Storage > 1TB HDD & 2pcs of 500gb M2 SSDs, Cooling > H100I Corsair Platinum, PSU > Corsair RM750X V2

🎧Current Audio Setup For Gaming/Music🎧

Philips Fidelio X2HR as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

The T.bone SC400 XLR mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > Razer Chroma v2 Orange Switches

Mouse > Cooler Master MM711, had a G502 HERO but was too heavy for my liking.

VR > Valve index kit

Why spend thousands on peripherals and your PC and forget one of the most important things... Audio.

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)

Companies like Razer are simply piece of shits and indeed makes horrible stinking garbage that will make you puke like a fountain.

Consider it lesson rearned and get a real headphone, like X2HR, Tygr 300R or other much better headphone.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 7:02 AM, Tigerleon said:

Plugged it into USB 3. Issue solved. Not garbage lmao, just unclear instructions, fire headset.

On 5/8/2021 at 7:31 AM, CTR640 said:

Companies like Razer are simply piece of shits and indeed makes horrible stinking garbage that will make you puke like a fountain.

Consider it lesson rearned and get a real headphone, like X2HR, Tygr 300R or other much better headphone.

Not pieces of %$@. Plugged the receiver into USB 3. Please state accusations AFTER proof.

12 hours ago, xniqht said:

Not pieces of %$@. Plugged the receiver into USB 3. Please state accusations AFTER proof.

Gaming headsets are usually piece of shit. Fact

On 5/24/2021 at 6:07 PM, xniqht said:

It's all context those of has who have good gear will attest to how garbage most headsets are. Razer products are among the worst. Not only is the software awful they sound bad as well. 

Feel free to send me a DM for further or general questions.

Lyrics I vibe with or just funny right now:

"Aw, you look malnourished (Malnourished)
Let’s get some bread, fry the egg yolk and drown it in syrup (Drown it in syrup)"

-Tyler the creator

"This is food for thought, better take the whole plate

Don't lie, some of y'all thought food for thought meant taking these hoes on a date"-Injury Reserve

"Some of em just need to eat a whole thing of Crest"-MF DOOM