need a pc/pc's to stream ad capture gameplay

hello all,

So the plan is to capture a ingame camera using another steam account, whilst i capture my gameplay and put through obs.

My question is what is the optimal setup to accomplish this? i have a low end mini itx system and im thinking go from console for the ingame camera to a ryzen5 3400g system to my pc that il use for my gameplay and run that through my                 obs, whatya think? im really not clued up on solutions so help needed please.

system i own:                                                                             system im thinking for being optimal:                                                               ryzen5 3400g miniitx build with elgato 4k capture card       

xbox1/ps4 for the gameplay2 ingame cam.

gigabyte miniitx b450 mobo                                                                      phanteks enthoo 719

zotac gtx 1060 amp                                                                                  asus b450-f

ryzen 2300x                                                                                              msi/asus rtx 3060(when able)   

8gb ddr4(no brand)                                                                                   ryzen 7 3800xt

trident z 16gb 3600 c16

Amd fx 8350,asus sabertooth R2,corsair c70,corsair h100i,palit gtx 580,corsair 8gb vengeance Ram,corsair txm 750.

2 minutes ago, Optimusgrime said:

hello all,

So the plan is to capture a ingame camera using another steam account, whilst i capture my gameplay and put through obs.

My question is what is the optimal setup to accomplish this? i have a low end mini itx system and im thinking go from console for the ingame camera to a ryzen5 3400g system to my pc that il use for my gameplay and run that through my                 obs, whatya think? im really not clued up on solutions so help needed please.

system i own:                                                                             system im thinking for being optimal:                                                               ryzen5 3400g miniitx build with elgato 4k capture card       

xbox1/ps4 for the gameplay2 ingame cam.

gigabyte miniitx b450 mobo                                                                      phanteks enthoo 719

zotac gtx 1060 amp                                                                                  asus b450-f

ryzen 2300x                                                                                              msi/asus rtx 3060(when able)   

8gb ddr4(no brand)                                                                                   ryzen 7 3800xt

trident z 16gb 3600 c16

this may be a little of topic but if you are going to stream you should use streamlabs obs I think its better.

21 hours ago, Pandora1 said:

this may be a little of topic but if you are going to stream you should use streamlabs obs I think its better.

hi there yeah i currently use streamlabs obs 🙂

Amd fx 8350,asus sabertooth R2,corsair c70,corsair h100i,palit gtx 580,corsair 8gb vengeance Ram,corsair txm 750.