Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I ordered 2 items 4/21/21 Still no response :(

Hey I don't know where to properly get help with this issue and haven't had any responses to my emails.,

I ordered Water bottle and northern lights desk pad. on 4/21/21 and got confirmation email.

5/3/21, i got a WIZMO tracking number, and it has a fedex tracking number on that site giving me just a "Label created". I hate doing this and ive replyed to the emails twice one week apart each time and just wondering if they are comming or what has happened. Again if this is wrong place I don't know where else to turn.

馃槥 i hate karening like this but it was $74.

Edit: They both came very satisfied but it took solid 1.5 months 馃檪

Customer support for lttstore. None of us can help you

NOT A PROFESSIONAL, just a tech nerd. I am a human and can be incorrect. dont forget to quote me and put full specs in troubleshooting posts

Main Setup (all prices in USD since its pretty widespread and well known)聽 聽聽PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 1400 CPU - $85, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue CPU Cooler - $25, Biostar B450MH AM4 Motherboard - $65, Timetec 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 RAM - $60, Adata SU650 240GB M.2 SSD - $30, WD Caviar Blue 250GB 7200RPM HDD - $20, Seagate Barracuda 聽320GB 7200RPM HDD - $20, MSI Aero Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB GPU - $200, Cougar MG130G Micro-ATX Case - $50, Aresgame AGK750 Fully Modular 80+ Gold PSU - $90, HP 22EB 21.5" 1080P 60Hz Monitor - $100, Samsung 21.5" 2S22E450D 1080P 60Hz Monitor - $90, Sceptre E205-W 19.5" 1600-3R 900P 75Hz Monitor - $70, GK73X Hot-Swappable Mechanical Keyboard (Gateron Red Switches) - $70, HK Gaming Dye Sub Chalk Keycaps - $40, Steelseries Rival 3 Mouse - $30, Aresgame RGB Mouse Pad - Came with bundle, Random XXL Amazon Mouse Pad - $10, Widesen USB Condenser Mic - $20, Gertisan Mic Arm - $12 (adapter needed, + $4), OneOdio Over Ear Headphones - $33, Cooler Master SickleFlow 120MM Blue Fan - $10, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal Fan 2 Pack - $45, Cougar 120MM Case Fan - Included with MG 130G

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

Rack Project PC (1)

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-2400 CPU - $25,聽Vetroo L5 CPU Cooler - $30, Dell Optiplex 390 LGA 1155 Motherboard - $15, G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB (2x8) 1866MHz CL10 DDR3 RAM 聽- $50, Leven 120GB 2.5" SSD - $22, MSI Aero Nvidia GTX 1050 TI 4GB - $150, Segotep GP 600W Non-Modular 80+ Gold PSU - $52, Tecware Spectre RGB Pro Mechanical Keyboard (Outemu Brown Switches) - $70, Pictek T16 Mouse - $23

Rack Project PC (2)

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-2400 CPU - $25, Enermax ETS-N31 CPU Cooler - $25, Dell Optiplex 390 LGA 1155 Motherboard - $15, 8GB (2x4) Hynix 1600MHz CL11 DDR3 RAM - $30, Leven 120GB 2.5" SSD - $22, Intel HD 2000 Graphics - Integrated into CPU, Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 600W Non-Modular 80+ PSU - $50, HP Office Keyboard - $5, Havit Mouse - $10

"I had the parts lying around" PC

Spoiler

AMD A8-4555M CPU, "Stock" Cooler, Coinmine ITX Motherboard - ($Total of 3=$35), 8GB (2x4) Hynix 1333MHz CLsomething DDR3 SODIMM RAM - $22, HP 120GB 2.5" SSD - $203, AMD Radeon 7600G Graphics - Integrated into CPU, EVGA N1 400W Non-Modular PSU - $40, InWin 303 (Yes, I know its a ridiculously expensive and high end case for this type of build. I got one for free and had it lying around.) - $90, Thermaltake Riing 120MM Blue Fan (x3) - $17 Each, Cooler Master 120MM Case Fan - $10,聽Redragon S107 Keyboard + Mouse + Mouse Pad聽- $37

Other parts I have lying around

Spoiler

3 Dell Optiplex Stock Coolers (1 broken), Cooler Master T2 Cooler, Intel Stock Cooler, Replace Power 420W PSU, Broken FX-8350, Broken Asrock 970 Motherboard, 2x4GB DDR3 RAM 1333MHz, a Dell Office KB, a bunch of office mice

Dell Inspiron 15-3575 Laptop

Spoiler

Intel Celeron N4000 CPU, 4GB RAM, Windows 10 Home Activated 64 Bit, 500GB HDD, Intel UHD 600 Graphics

Gateway Vintage Laptop from 2006 probably

Spoiler

Intel Core 2 Duo T5500, 3GB RAM, Windows Vista Home Premium Activated 32 Bit, 250GB HDD, Intel 965 Graphics

1 minute ago, davemc said:

Customer support for lttstore. None of us can help you

wondering if this is normal or anything like if it takes a while for them to ship.

Replying to automated emails is unlikely to do you any good.

Friends don't let friends use Userbenchmark. Ban the term聽"bottleneck." Corps aren't your friends. If the PC does what you need it to do well enough, it's good enough. Don't build the "best" system, build the system that makes you happy.聽

Just now, Middcore said:

Replying to automated emails is unlikely to do you any good.

ive sent the to the support email account on the first no reply there either.

I've had responses off their support emails, they've just taken a couple of days to respond.

I'm in the same boat, almost to the day, and the response I got from support was that shipping outside of the US & Canada goes from the US, and items have to be physically hand delivered to a location in the US which they're then shipped from. The tracking will then update as soon as that happens.

Seems weird but that's the explanation I got.

Sorry for the issue there! Sent you a DM to get some more details, I'm sure we can get it sorted out for ya.

On 5/7/2021 at 7:08 PM, LumpyCrumpet said:

I've had responses off their support emails, they've just taken a couple of days to respond.

I'm in the same boat, almost to the day, and the response I got from support was that shipping outside of the US & Canada goes from the US, and items have to be physically hand delivered to a location in the US which they're then shipped from. The tracking will then update as soon as that happens.

Seems weird but that's the explanation I got.

ive sent thee emails no responses.

23 minutes ago, svrhub said:

ive sent thee emails no responses.

Did you respond to the PM @nicklmg sent you three days ago?聽

Friends don't let friends use Userbenchmark. Ban the term聽"bottleneck." Corps aren't your friends. If the PC does what you need it to do well enough, it's good enough. Don't build the "best" system, build the system that makes you happy.聽

26 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Did you respond to the PM @nicklmg sent you three days ago?聽

yeah messaged him waiting more 馃槢

I'm just hoping my stuff shows more tracking info soon. It's coming up to a month since I ordered my stuff and while I've got a tracking number all it's shown for about ten days now聽is the "Shipment Information Received" thing. I know I got the explanation from the support people I mentioned above, and it's not the most important thing in the world but even so, it's a bit annoying...

And it's Friday and I don't think my order placed on the 21st has even left Vancouver according to the tracking... there was a "Parcel Scanned in Terminal" on the 10th and since then, nothing... Asendia's got no updates either.

6 hours ago, LumpyCrumpet said:

And it's Friday and I don't think my order placed on the 21st has even left Vancouver according to the tracking... there was a "Parcel Scanned in Terminal" on the 10th and since then, nothing... Asendia's got no updates either.

I don't think LTT has any control over what's happening anymore; "the parcel has been scanned in terminal". So it sounds like it's on it's way to you. Pretty slow yeah, but I guess there's covid and all.

You have to realize that shipping times are super backed up for some carriers, especially international shipments. It's possible it's simply stuck in customs.

Current PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

It鈥檚 like, I get that, but then I鈥檝e also had stuff shipped to me from the US and it鈥檚 got to me in less than a week, during much worse times for COVID

I don鈥檛 think it鈥檚 unreasonable to be a bit concerned that you鈥檝e ordered something and it doesn鈥檛 even appear to have left the city it鈥檚 shipped from after almost a聽month... the 鈥渢erminal鈥 the parcel was scanned in was Vancouver.

Like OP said I do hate complaining, and really it鈥檚 not that important,聽but聽it has been a long time.

2 hours ago, LumpyCrumpet said:

It鈥檚 like, I get that, but then I鈥檝e also had stuff shipped to me from the US and it鈥檚 got to me in less than a week, during much worse times for COVID

I don鈥檛 think it鈥檚 unreasonable to be a bit concerned that you鈥檝e ordered something and it doesn鈥檛 even appear to have left the city it鈥檚 shipped from after almost a聽month... the 鈥渢erminal鈥 the parcel was scanned in was Vancouver.

Like OP said I do hate complaining, and really it鈥檚 not that important,聽but聽it has been a long time.

At this point it's down to customs which is a bit different than normal shipping to process an item and can take a while normally.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: