I ordered 2 items 4/21/21 Still no response :(

Hey I don't know where to properly get help with this issue and haven't had any responses to my emails.,

I ordered Water bottle and northern lights desk pad. on 4/21/21 and got confirmation email.

5/3/21, i got a WIZMO tracking number, and it has a fedex tracking number on that site giving me just a "Label created". I hate doing this and ive replyed to the emails twice one week apart each time and just wondering if they are comming or what has happened. Again if this is wrong place I don't know where else to turn.

😞 i hate karening like this but it was $74.

Edit: They both came very satisfied but it took solid 1.5 months 🙂

Customer support for lttstore. None of us can help you

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

1 minute ago, davemc said:

Customer support for lttstore. None of us can help you

wondering if this is normal or anything like if it takes a while for them to ship.

Replying to automated emails is unlikely to do you any good.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, Middcore said:

Replying to automated emails is unlikely to do you any good.

ive sent the to the support email account on the first no reply there either.

I've had responses off their support emails, they've just taken a couple of days to respond.

I'm in the same boat, almost to the day, and the response I got from support was that shipping outside of the US & Canada goes from the US, and items have to be physically hand delivered to a location in the US which they're then shipped from. The tracking will then update as soon as that happens.

Seems weird but that's the explanation I got.

Sorry for the issue there! Sent you a DM to get some more details, I'm sure we can get it sorted out for ya.

On 5/7/2021 at 7:08 PM, LumpyCrumpet said:

I've had responses off their support emails, they've just taken a couple of days to respond.

I'm in the same boat, almost to the day, and the response I got from support was that shipping outside of the US & Canada goes from the US, and items have to be physically hand delivered to a location in the US which they're then shipped from. The tracking will then update as soon as that happens.

Seems weird but that's the explanation I got.

ive sent thee emails no responses.

23 minutes ago, svrhub said:

ive sent thee emails no responses.

Did you respond to the PM @nicklmg sent you three days ago? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

26 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Did you respond to the PM @nicklmg sent you three days ago? 

yeah messaged him waiting more 😛

I'm just hoping my stuff shows more tracking info soon. It's coming up to a month since I ordered my stuff and while I've got a tracking number all it's shown for about ten days now is the "Shipment Information Received" thing. I know I got the explanation from the support people I mentioned above, and it's not the most important thing in the world but even so, it's a bit annoying...

And it's Friday and I don't think my order placed on the 21st has even left Vancouver according to the tracking... there was a "Parcel Scanned in Terminal" on the 10th and since then, nothing... Asendia's got no updates either.

6 hours ago, LumpyCrumpet said:

And it's Friday and I don't think my order placed on the 21st has even left Vancouver according to the tracking... there was a "Parcel Scanned in Terminal" on the 10th and since then, nothing... Asendia's got no updates either.

I don't think LTT has any control over what's happening anymore; "the parcel has been scanned in terminal". So it sounds like it's on it's way to you. Pretty slow yeah, but I guess there's covid and all.

You have to realize that shipping times are super backed up for some carriers, especially international shipments. It's possible it's simply stuck in customs.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

It’s like, I get that, but then I’ve also had stuff shipped to me from the US and it’s got to me in less than a week, during much worse times for COVID

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to be a bit concerned that you’ve ordered something and it doesn’t even appear to have left the city it’s shipped from after almost a month... the “terminal” the parcel was scanned in was Vancouver.

Like OP said I do hate complaining, and really it’s not that important, but it has been a long time.

2 hours ago, LumpyCrumpet said:

It’s like, I get that, but then I’ve also had stuff shipped to me from the US and it’s got to me in less than a week, during much worse times for COVID

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to be a bit concerned that you’ve ordered something and it doesn’t even appear to have left the city it’s shipped from after almost a month... the “terminal” the parcel was scanned in was Vancouver.

Like OP said I do hate complaining, and really it’s not that important, but it has been a long time.

At this point it's down to customs which is a bit different than normal shipping to process an item and can take a while normally.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: