Some Verified Actual Gamer from Europe (or better Italy)?

Hi,

i was one of the lucky winner of yesterday Verified Actual Gamer Program. I was wondering how much duties i will have to pay on delivery and with what currier the GPU will come. 
Has someone already recieved a GPU in Europe?

Thank you.

Usually your country VAT (22% for Italy) + maybe some smaller fixed import fees. It's not specific to VAG, so you can look it up on your national postal service website etc.

the forum here doesn't know anything about that kind of stuff, you'd probably be better off contacting customer support for lttstore.com with any questions

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

*** Thread locked ***

Lets keep this in one thread, please

Any customs fees and VAT varies from country to country. Ask your own customs officials for details. For example in Finland, you only pay VAT. Also, in Finland the courier used is FedEx. Its more than likely its FedEx for other European countries.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv