I'm using a coolermaster hyper 212 black edition

The Real LWK

What are the best fan I should I get for it? 

or should I stick with the fan it came with? 

Please advice (first time builder) 

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Congrats I've been knocked out. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold. 

Just stick with the included fan. Its good enough for its purpose. If you have planned to replace the fan, you could have gotten a more expensive and effective cooler instead.

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

Unless you're after a specific aesthetic, I would stick with the original fan. You're probably not going to improve the thermal or noise performance noticeably by upgrading the single fan. Some of the best fans for static pressure and low-noise performance are Noctua's NF-A12 and NF-F12, but again I don't think it's worth the upgrade.

10 minutes ago, MartinKweh said:

Just stick with the included fan. Its good enough for its purpose. If you have planned to replace the fan, you could have gotten a more expensive and effective cooler instead.

I planned to get the fuma 2 or the noctua black variant but both were out of stock so I took what they had, I'm planing to do push and pull too. I'm worried 1 fan isn't enough for my 5600x

12 minutes ago, SPARTAN VI said:

Unless you're after a specific aesthetic, I would stick with the original fan. You're probably not going to improve the thermal or noise performance noticeably by upgrading the single fan. Some of the best fans for static pressure and low-noise performance are Noctua's NF-A12 and NF-F12, but again I don't think it's worth the upgrade.

Im doing a pure blackout build with only white led strips in the system. 

Look to the left, slap from the right, look to the right, slap from the left, look up, kick down low, look down low, uppercut to the head. 

Spoiler

CoolerMaster NR400, Ryzen 7 5800x, Asus TUF gaming b550m plus WiFi, Scythe Fuma 2, Corsair Vengeance Pro Rgb 3200mhz 16gb cl16 (8gb x 2),Asus ROG Strix gaming Vega 56 12gb,Crucial P1 nvme 1tb m.2 ssd, Crucial Mx 500 2tb sata ssd x 2, Seasonic Focus Plus 750w 80+ Gold. 

7 hours ago, The Real LWK said:

I planned to get the fuma 2 or the noctua black variant but both were out of stock so I took what they had, I'm planing to do push and pull too. I'm worried 1 fan isn't enough for my 5600x

Im doing a pure blackout build with only white led strips in the system. 

It will most likely have small changes. Just make sure that the case have enough airflow in it to compensate. 

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

12 hours ago, MartinKweh said:

It will most likely have small changes. Just make sure that the case have enough airflow in it to compensate. 

Still looking for good fans. 

Spoiler

On 5/7/2021 at 10:31 AM, The Real LWK said:

An additional fan wouldn't make a huge difference. One fan is fine. https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/by_part/g94BD3#h=196660

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.