Astro A50 Gen3, so dissapointed!

frozensun

So I purchased these headphones used,expecting rich and great sound in games,taking in mind that they costed brand new 300 $,I paid 70 euros.

What can I tell,I installed Astro Command Center and then played some mp3.

The sound with music is mediocre,not bad, but I purchased these headphones for gaming.

Then I ran some games and got very disapointed.

Simply sound is poor,there isn't that boom effect I like in games,like when you show with shotgun I want to heat that boom.

I like that sound like in HyperX Cloud headphones.

I can't for some reason neither hear enemy foot steps.

So is it just me,is it because default settings in software or these headphones simply suck.

Then I switched to Astro profile,I got a little deeper sound but compared to like my Strix 7.1 these are a joke.

Yeah they are comfy and that is it.

Besides when pressing Dolby surrond mode I don't know if it's ON or OFF because I don't notice any difference in sound while gaming.

Am I missing something with it?

I don't notice any virtual surround sound while gaming but these support it,right?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

8 minutes ago, frozensun said:

I don't think anything that's "gaming" branded apart from maybe a game controller is actually a sign of quality

Having said that, reading your description I get the impression all you want is to "feel the bass" so maybe just EQ and boost the low frequencies will make any headphone satisfactory for your ears.