My GPU and CPU are running at 0-1% usage and only get 6 fps pls help

When I go in game on my 1660 and 2600 my game runs at 6 fps. I opened msi afterburner and check and the utilization hover between 0-1% for both. I've tried resetting msi afterburner, installing new chipset drivers, graphics drivers, and checked the task manager to see if there is something I'm not seeing. My games never crash even now and nothing out of the ordinary happens besides this low fps and utilization and this only happens when there is a load like blender or a game, even the title screen of Minecraft is 6 fps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

15 minutes ago, Wellwin Joseph said:

Trying updating BIOS and enable resize bar if available.

These are both terrible options. A) If OP makes a mistake with the BIOS flash he could kill his motherboard, and B) His GPU doesn't support resizable BAR. 

7 minutes ago, CoopoLoopo said:

Will do asap

Don't. Just Don't, there are other causes. Neither of what he suggested will fix you problem, in fact they could actually cause more if you are unlucky. 

Fuck you scalpers, fuck you scammers, fuck all of you jerks that charge way too much to tech-illiterate people. 

Unless I say I am speaking from experience or can confirm my expertise, assume it is an educated guess.

Current setup: Ryzen 5 3600, MSI MPG B550, 2x8GB DDR4-3200, RX 5600 XT (+120 core, +320 Mem), 1TB WD SN550, 1TB Team MP33, 2TB Seagate Barracuda Compute, 500GB Samsung 860 Evo, Corsair 4000D Airflow, 650W 80+ Gold. Razer peripherals. 

Also have a Alienware Alpha R1: i3-4170T, GTX 860M (≈ a 750 Ti). 2x4GB DDR3L-1600, Crucial MX500

My past and current projects: VR Flight Sim: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=dG38Jx (Done!)

A do it all server for educational use: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=vmmNcf (Cancelled)

Replacement of my friend's PC nicknamed Donkey, going from 2nd gen i5 to Zen+ R5: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=WmsW4D (Done!)

1 hour ago, CoopoLoopo said:

When I go in game on my 1660 and 2600 my game runs at 6 fps. I opened msi afterburner and check and the utilization hover between 0-1% for both. I've tried resetting msi afterburner, installing new chipset drivers, graphics drivers, and checked the task manager to see if there is something I'm not seeing. My games never crash even now and nothing out of the ordinary happens besides this low fps and utilization and this only happens when there is a load like blender or a game, even the title screen of Minecraft is 6 fps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

what game are you playing? try to overclock a little and ensure the settings are in minimum

I'm playing COD, Minecraft, and battlefront 2. ill try to do that, but I've don't it though msi afterburner already, and that didn't change anything so ill check the bios and do a little there. Ill check the resize bar but ill will only flash as a last resort.