is there any thing that i should change?

Budget (including currency):1500 aud

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: cyber punk gta 5 editing 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

PCPartPicker Part List: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/dwfqfP

CPU: Intel Core i7-10700 2.9 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($443.63 @ Amazon Australia) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB V2 65.59 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($85.00 @ Amazon Australia) 
Motherboard: ASRock B460M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($155.00 @ Amazon Australia) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($145.00 @ Amazon Australia) 
Storage: Crucial P2 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($73.43 @ Amazon Australia) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($83.00 @ Amazon Australia) 
Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($141.46 @ Amazon Australia) 
Total: $1126.52
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Gonna buy a gpu when it doesnt cost me a fortune

A few things here, first I advise you to refrain from creating new threads for one topic. Keep it all simple and in one post, everytime you reply or someone adds a message it will get bumped up into the topic.

Now onto the build: 
B560 is a better option here, B460 does not support mem oc and with your cpu B560 + 3200C16 will provide substantial performance. I also realize you don't have a gpu, I'd advise to go with the 11400 for adequate performance and UHD 730 (as opposed to usd 6** on 10th gen) If you're waiting on a gpu. B560 is still the way to go. 

6 minutes ago, iCypticx said:

A few things here, first I advise you to refrain from creating new threads for one topic. Keep it all simple and in one post, everytime you reply or someone adds a message it will get bumped up into the topic.

Now onto the build: 
B560 is a better option here, B460 does not support mem oc and with your cpu B560 + 3200C16 will provide substantial performance. I also realize you don't have a gpu, I'd advise to go with the 11400 for adequate performance and UHD 730 (as opposed to usd 6** on 10th gen) If you're waiting on a gpu. B560 is still the way to go. 

The 11500 is going to be a good choice as well if he he wants to wait for a gpu for a long time.

2 minutes ago, Cheburek said:

The 11500 is going to be a good choice as well if he he wants to wait for a gpu for a long time.

UHD 750 as opposed to UHD 730, also a viable option but I've yet to see extensive benchmarks comparing the two so I'm unable to provide the value aspect of the 11500.