Is this part list compatible and acceptable?

Budget (including currency): Around $800-850 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rainbow 6 Siege, Apex Legends, Overwatch, and maybe some other AAA games

Other details: The attached part list is pretty much my budget right now. The case, motherboard, and graphics card i already own. I know I have an old motherboard but I bought it before I had to dip into my savings for an emergency. I also don't want to sell it just to save some money on a newer CPU. And lastly, I have an EVGA RTX 2070 XC. Are there any MAJOR problems with this build? I don't mind too much about aesthetics, but would still like it to look nice in the open, and a modular PSU is a must. Im open to criticism and would like any help you guys can give me. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/LEMONMELON76/saved/4LYqRB

I think you should probably pay the extra ~15 for the 9700K tbh. You don't quite need the thermal paste, as the CPU cooler should already have preapplied. You can also save like 40 by not going for RGB ram, and going for the cheapest 3200 CL16 ram, and get an IPS monitor with it, up to you however. 

Chicago Bears fan, Bear Down

usually I would say that's great. But I feel like I have to warn you about GPU prices at the moment

Poor valued air cooler (no heatpipes or vapor chambor for 50 USD) the better option here is something like an SE 224 XT
Z370 outdated chipset I strongly suggest selling the Z370 and going with a B560 + 11400. It will save you money and provide much better performance Power supply isn't worth it - 90 usd for 550W is a dumb choice. Go for MSI AG650F 
I also added a better valued monitor (IPS as opposed to VA) 

9 minutes ago, Lemon76 said:

Budget (including currency): Around $800-850 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rainbow 6 Siege, Apex Legends, Overwatch, and maybe some other AAA games

Other details: The attached part list is pretty much my budget right now. The case, motherboard, and graphics card i already own. I know I have an old motherboard but I bought it before I had to dip into my savings for an emergency. I also don't want to sell it just to save some money on a newer CPU. And lastly, I have an EVGA RTX 2070 XC. Are there any MAJOR problems with this build? I don't mind too much about aesthetics, but would still like it to look nice in the open, and a modular PSU is a must. Im open to criticism and would like any help you guys can give me. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/LEMONMELON76/saved/4LYqRB

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Just now, iCypticx said:

Poor valued air cooler (no heatpipes or vapor chambor for 50 USD) the better option here is something like an SE 224 XT
Z370 outdated chipset I strongly suggest selling the Z370 and going with a B560 + 11400. It will save you money and provide much better performance Power supply isn't worth it - 90 usd for 550W is a dumb choice. Go for MSI AG650F 
I also added a better valued monitor (IPS as opposed to VA) 

he already has the CPU and MOBO.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

1 minute ago, Tom_nerd said:

usually I would say that's great. But I feel like I have to warn you about GPU prices at the moment

he already owns the 2070S, so no point it doing so

1 minute ago, Tom_nerd said:

he already has the GPU

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

2 minutes ago, SlashedM said:

I think you should probably pay the extra ~15 for the 9700K tbh. You don't quite need the thermal paste, as the CPU cooler should already have preapplied. You can also save like 40 by not going for RGB ram, and going for the cheapest 3200 CL16 ram

not really. Lack of HT can be a problem in some games.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Just now, Downkey said:

only the motherboard. not the CPU. I advise to sell the motherboard and pick up 11400/B560

Just now, Downkey said:

he doesnt have the CPU, only mobo

1 minute ago, Downkey said:

not really. Lack of HT can be a problem in some games.

Huh, didnt realized it didnt have HT. 

1 minute ago, iCypticx said:

only the motherboard. not the CPU. I advise to sell the motherboard and pick up 11400/B560

I would advise the same, but OP doesnt want to go that route.

1 minute ago, SlashedM said:

he doesnt have the CPU, only mobo

1 minute ago, iCypticx said:

mb, read that wrong.

yeah, dont get the then!

geometry is hard
b550 > x570