Looking for advice on which amd ryzen 5xxx I should go for

Budget (including currency): not bound to a budget

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: For now it will be used mainly for gaming but in the (near) future I want to do some design work on it (adobe etc.)

Other details Recently I bought a new PSU because my old one died. I got an corsair rm750x. I also upgraded my case from a sharkoon vg4 to a fractal design meshify 2 and got an Coolermaster hyper EVO 212 BE, because my processor ran on high temp with the stock cooler. I also want to upgrade my other components since my pc is 6 y/o. 
(Other components: intel i7 4790k, maximus ranger vii, geforce gtx 970, 16 gb ddr3-1600 memory.

So here I am, asking you guys advice on what to do with the CPU. I want to upgrade to a RTX 3070/3080, Asus TUF gaming X570 MoBo, corsair vengeance 32 gb ddr4-3200 c16. I read that its better to skip the AMD Ryzen 5800x because the 5600x is as good if not better for gaming and if u pay a bit more u got the 5900x. But because I have the CM hyper EVO 212 BE, I think the 5900x will run a bit hot compared to the 5600x and 5800x. What is the best thing to do in this situation? Go for the 5600x and upgrade in 2/3 years or buy the 5800x for the 2 extra cores? Maybe wait for the new Zen CPUs later this year?

Thanks in advance. 

X570 isn't necessary in your use case whatsoever. B550 will be cheaper and provide similar performance (PCIe Gen4 + BIOS Flashback + Adequate VRMS) I suggest the R5 5600x for your work load. 32GB isn't necessary either (Gaming will barely hit 16GB of memory use) and having 32GB won't provide any advantage if you're not using it