Best motherboard under $176 For Ryzen 7 3700x

Go to solution Solved by iMxmo,
4 minutes ago, Haram said:

Do you think its safer to get  the ATX board as they the price difference is not that much considering the micro Atx board you are suggesting ? 

Define what you mean by 'safer' some may argue mATX boards in an ATX case would look weird. But go for the B550 A Pro

Hi, This is my first pc. I am going with Ryzen 7 3700x Processor. I have looked some boards such as Asrock b550m pro4, b550m pro-vdh wifi, b550 bazooka and some other boards too but can't decide yet. My budget for motherboard is about $175

Help me out here

If you don't already have the 3700x, consider the i5 11400/F. It will perform faster in gaming than the 3700x at a much cheaper price point.
If you do already have the 3700X B550M Pro VDH Wifi is a good option, B550 A Pro/Bazooka is also a nice ATX option. 

13 minutes ago, iCypticx said:

If you don't already have the 3700x, consider the i5 11400/F. It will perform faster in gaming than the 3700x at a much cheaper price point.
If you do already have the 3700X B550M Pro VDH Wifi is a good option, B550 A Pro/Bazooka is also a nice ATX option. 

Thank you for the suggestions , Gaming is not my main priority that's why I am going with 3700x. 

Assuming you live in the US: 

Spoiler
PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard $146.00 @ Amazon
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $146.00
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-05-06 10:15 EDT-0400  
PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
Motherboard MSI B550-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard $139.99 @ Amazon
  Total $139.99
PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX B550-A GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard $162.99 @ Newegg
  Total (before mail-in rebates) $177.99
  Mail-in rebates -$15.00
  Total $162.99

(Click "Reveal Hidden Content")

Or the B550 Aorus Pro/V2 if you find one for under 180 dollars, they regularly are listed for around 170 dollars or so, if you find the B550 Tomahawk being priced this closely to the A Pro, then don't bother with the A Pro as the Tomahawk is simply better. 

All of these boards will handle the 3700X easily. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

18 minutes ago, Haram said:

Thank you for the suggestions , Gaming is not my main priority that's why I am going with 3700x. 

B550M Pro Vdh Wifi is a solid valued board. Although not the prettiest it supports BIOS Flashback and has Onboard Wifi. With vrms that can handle even a 5600x. If you don't mind mATX that's your go to option. B550 A Pro also supports BIOS flashback and has a bit more vrm capability, ATX board and has some nice vrm heatspreaders/heatsinks. EIther option is fine, if you want a white theme the B550 A is also a viable option. 

37 minutes ago, iCypticx said:

B550M Pro Vdh Wifi is a solid valued board. Although not the prettiest it supports BIOS Flashback and has Onboard Wifi. With vrms that can handle even a 5600x. If you don't mind mATX that's your go to option. B550 A Pro also supports BIOS flashback and has a bit more vrm capability, ATX board and has some nice vrm heatspreaders/heatsinks. EIther option is fine, if you want a white theme the B550 A is also a viable option. 

Do you think its safer to get  the ATX board as they the price difference is not that much considering the micro Atx board you are suggesting ? 

4 minutes ago, Haram said:

Define what you mean by 'safer' some may argue mATX boards in an ATX case would look weird. But go for the B550 A Pro

2 minutes ago, iCypticx said:

Thank you for your suggestion bro , I think I am gonna go with b550 A Pro