New PC build, failing to boot to Windows from usb install stick

Finally got most of the parts of my new build so I could at least confirm everything works and install windows. I followed the steps from jayz2cents from this video https://youtu.be/RYYoCXh2gtw. I've set my boot priorities and then try to boot over ride from the usb but it always gets stuck on the windows logo screen, no loading icons or anything. Left it for over an hour but nothing changed so idk its working though anything. Also tried plugging in the boot drive from my old pc and tried to boot over ride from that, but it just shows the windows logo with a data recovery message but also gets stuck on that screen.

System specs incase that helps

-5900x

-B550i aorus pro ax 

-Samsung 980 pro 1tb 

-crucial 32 gb 3600 mhz cl 16

-silverstone w800 SFX-L

-asus r9 270x (had this one in my old pc for 7yrs (life is very hard))

Does anyone know what might be happening or if I've done something wrong here?

6 minutes ago, TheRealJamesI said:

Finally got most of the parts of my new build so I could at least confirm everything works and install windows. I followed the steps from jayz2cents from this video https://youtu.be/RYYoCXh2gtw. I've set my boot priorities and then try to boot over ride from the usb but it always gets stuck on the windows logo screen, no loading icons or anything. Left it for over an hour but nothing changed so idk its working though anything. Also tried plugging in the boot drive from my old pc and tried to boot over ride from that, but it just shows the windows logo with a data recovery message but also gets stuck on that screen. Does anyone know what might be happening or if I've done something wrong here?

Pictures , and i might help 🙂

i5-9400f

corsair 16gb (2x8) kit + 4x1 gb microsoft stick both 2666

asrock b350m pro4 lga 1151 

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

nzxt h510 airflow case white

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

Reinstall the Windows Installation on the USB. Sometimes Media Creation Tool acts up and creates a boot file that doesn't work. Wipe the drive/Reformat it into FAT32 and use Windows Media Creation Tool once again.

EDIT: If this doesn't work try a different USB drive

1 minute ago, LTT_fanboy said:

Pictures , and i might help 🙂

This is what it looks like when its stuck on the windows boot logo.

16203027380845802679002254045026.jpg

1 minute ago, iCypticx said:

Reinstall the Windows Installation on the USB. Sometimes Media Creation Tool acts up and creates a boot file that doesn't work. Wipe the drive/Reformat it into FAT32 and use Windows Media Creation Tool once again.

EDIT: If this doesn't work try a different USB drive

Not sure if there's another usb in the house, I already reinstalled the media creation tool on the usb before before I figured out where boot over ride was. I'll try it again tho 

first thing i see is the wiry mess , look for any disconnected cables , try using onboard graphics instead of your gpu , or restart your pc , get the windows 10 os on another pc and just reinstall it on a clean one. try some of these things , pick your favorite and do it 🙂

EDIT : or if you have another pc with windows prebooted just take the hdd/ssd out and put it in new pc 

i5-9400f

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

I already tried taking out the boot ssd from my old pc but it gets stuck on the windows logo as well.

On 5/6/2021 at 9:40 PM, LTT_fanboy said:

first thing i see is the wiry mess , look for any disconnected cables , try using onboard graphics instead of your gpu , or restart your pc , get the windows 10 os on another pc and just reinstall it on a clean one. try some of these things , pick your favorite and do it 🙂

EDIT : or if you have another pc with windows prebooted just take the hdd/ssd out and put it in new pc 

I already tried using the ssd that works from by old PC, and this one doesn't have any integrated graphics. its the same issue of the frozen logo window logo from which ever drive or usb I try to boot from.

did the other ssd work?

i5-9400f

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

3 minutes ago, LTT_fanboy said:

i see no m.2 , try booting in an m.2 ssd

the samsung 980 pro I listed in my OG post is a m.2. it shows up in bios like it should 

8 minutes ago, LTT_fanboy said:

did the other ssd work?

no, the old ssd which is the boot drive for my old pc gives the same result as trying to boot from any of the windows media creation tool usb stick that I have. they all just show the windows blue rectangles on a black screen, no loading icons or anything. Leaving it on this screen for hours doesn't do anything. 

12 minutes ago, TheRealJamesI said:

no, the old ssd which is the boot drive for my old pc gives the same result as trying to boot from any of the windows media creation tool usb stick that I have. they all just show the windows blue rectangles on a black screen, no loading icons or anything. Leaving it on this screen for hours doesn't do anything. 

do linux os

i5-9400f

intel ax-210 wifi card

msi rx 580 8gb 

650w thermaltake gold

512gb nvme 

1tb wd blue

1tb seagate external

1 minute ago, LTT_fanboy said: