Out of 6 Ports, only 1 display port works. HELP ;-;

muhaimzah

Well, I have an Aorus RTX2070 super running through HDMI.

Recently, I went and bought an Acer 32" 144hz ED323QURa monitor. 

When using HDMI, it seems that the only port working is the one in the middle (plugged in) (HDMI-to-HDMI)

I wanted to plug a DP cable on to utilize g-sync function on the Acer monitor, but nothing is showing up on screen when the DP port is connected (DP-to-DP)

I have tried restarting the pc with the monitor, unplug and re-plug, installing and re-installing gpu driver. I have no idea what to do at this point. 

I really don't think it's the cable fault since I tested it on my family's pc and it's working fine. Also don't think it's a faulty GPU (since it's only been a couple months buying it with no issues when gaming on it)

58b58546-36ec-4564-88ae-b104dd037356.jfif

Are you sure your monitor isn't simply set to use HDMI only instead of selecting an input? Have you tried switching the input on the monitor's OSD?

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

35 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

Are you sure your monitor isn't simply set to use HDMI only instead of selecting an input? Have you tried switching the input on the monitor's OSD?

Yep. I even changed the input from auto source [On>Off>On] and even went through the displays [HDMI, DVI-d, DP] on the OSD. I'm highly convinced that this is a software issue on nvidia's side, just not sure where to look