SAMSUNG 970 Evo Plus crashes

Hi guys,

I got a wierd problem regarding my nvme SSD.

I got a Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB nvme m.2    

It was running just fine for over a year, but like 6 month ago my system began to freeze from time to time. At some point that happened so often that I needed to trouble shoot the problem. I found out that it is my nvme SSD.
In my system i got my old Samsung 950 Evo 500GB Sata SSD(windows is installed here) + my Samsung NVME 970 Evo Plus NVME(for games).

Now to my problem, my 970 Evo Plus keeps "crashing" when its beeing used. Beeing used means, when I play a game that are installed on it. If I open "My Computer" the SSD is there but i cannot double click it. If i do so, my whole system freezes and i have to press the reset button. I have tried to install it inside the other nvme slot on my mainboard with no change. I also tried to install it in a PCIE to NVME thingy i bought on amazon, with no change. As soon as i load the 970 it crashes. When I use the Samsung Magician programm to benchmark the 970 SSD it takes 3 Seconds for my whole system to be stuck. Only way out is the reset button.

I am certain the SSD is not faulty.
When this problem began i brought it back to the store. They send it back to Samsung and 4 weeks later i got a brand new SSD. I also gave it to a friend and let him test it. He had no problems at all.

My system:

the whole system is custom watercooled

Intel Core I5 8600K @5.2Ghz 1.38volt
Asus ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming Bios 2401
DDR 4 32GB 3000Mhz CL15 @3200Mhz CL15
Nvidia GTX 1080TI @2100Mhz + 6000Mhz ram

I have tried to run the system without any overclock. No change, the SSD still crashes.

I have no Idea what the problem is. I start thinking its the mainboard. Anyone here got an Idea what i could do to find out whats the problem?