Recommendations for a quieter PSU?

cooloox

Can anyone recommend me a good and quiet PSU for a 5600X / MSI 3060TI Gaming X Trio build that doesn't break the bank?

I kept my Seasonic M12-II 620W from my previous build but it is so loud under load. I read that this has an idiotic fan curve built in where if it draws over 50% of its nominal power, it becomes a jet engine. My last build never reached that threshold but my current one does and I'm looking to replace the loud PSU. I want the new PSU to be at least semi-modular, and it should stay under or near 100€, if possible.

I've been looking at some bequiet ones, the fully modular Pure Power 11 that came out in late April looks like a pretty good deal, I could have the 650W 80+ Gold model for 100€.

There is also the 650W Straight Power Gold for 115€, and the 650W Straight Power Platinum from bequiet, which is 130€. A bit steeper than the Pure Power, but it is said to have the Silent Wings 3 fan. I don't know how much of a difference that would make.

Thanks in advance!

Enermax Revolution D.F. 650W (or 750W model--whichever is on a better sale).  Tier A, multi-rail, quiet fan for the loads you will subject your system to, neat self-cleaning feature for dust on the fan at startup.  Prices are reasonably good too, especially on sale.

P.S.: Also Corsair RM650x 2018 or RM750x 2018 models.

5 hours ago, cooloox said:

There is also the 650W Straight Power Gold for 115€, and the 650W Straight Power Platinum from bequiet, which is 130€.

Well the Straight Power 11 Platinum is just worse thsn the Straight power 11 Gold. 

There if you choose between those, the Straight Power 11 Gold would be the better choice. 

Which country you buying in? (Abd do you have a retailer you can link?) 

7 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Well the Straight Power 11 Platinum is just worse thsn the Straight power 11 Gold. 

There if you choose between those, the Straight Power 11 Gold would be the better choice. 

Which country you buying in? (Abd do you have a retailer you can link?) 

Thanks for your reply! I am buying in Estonia, https://arvutitark.ee/est/tootekataloog/Arvutikomponendid-Toiteplokid-PSU here is the PSU selection of our biggest retailer. You can choose a wattage range from the left hand side.

29 minutes ago, cooloox said:

Thanks! Since the price range of these is pretty much the same for all of them, would you consider any of them to be the best of the bunch, and are they equally as quiet as the bequiet ones?

the A GF and bitfenix Whisper M are the best quality wise, and are based on the same plattform. RM is a close second and the Formula Gold is a slightly worse plattform than the Whisper M, but pretty similar quality wise. so if you want to save a buck, thats an option. 

31 minutes ago, cooloox said:

bequiet ones?

the Straight Power 11 gold is a bit better, the Straight Power 11 Platinum is a bit worse. (than the Whisper M and RM650)

Thank you so much for your help!