Buying ARGB CPU cooler and RGB fans, worried they won't sync nicely

I plan on picking up the Vetroo V5 (white) which has one, PWM, ARGB fan. I also plan on buying this 6 pack of upHere RGB, non-PWM fans. I have an ASRock motherboard so I'd use their software to control the CPU fan's RGB. However, I'm worried the colors won't be similar.

For example, say I set the CPU fan and memory to white (a specific shade). Then, I use the upHere remote controller and set those case fans to white. Will the color match or be similar enough that you can't notice a difference?
Are there any solutions to this, such as an affordable 6-pack of white ARGB fans (that actually look good)?

I'm probably just crazy as I'm a perfectionist but I really want everything to match and look good. Thanks!

Noone can guarantee that they will match. The only way to get them to match perfectly is to use the same fans. You can also just use 5 of the uphere fans for your case and then the 6th fan on your CPU cooler. Looks like that should work with the fan mounting bracket.

It happens very often that you get different whites with different branded RGB products. Other colors like blue often match better.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Noone can guarantee that they will match. The only way to get them to match perfectly is to use the same fans. You can also just use 5 of the uphere fans for your case and then the 6th fan on your CPU cooler. Looks like that should work with the fan mounting bracket.

It happens very often that you get different whites with different branded RGB products. Other colors like blue often match better.

So how does that work? As far as I understand, if I was to get the Vetroo cooler I'd plug in the 4 pin pwm into the cpu fan header and the argb connecter into the argb header on my MoBo.

But if I a single upHere fan for that, according to the pictures on the Amazon link, it's a male 6 pin connector. How would that fit into the motherboard?

1 minute ago, Starfuryy said:

So how does that work? As far as I understand, if I was to get the Vetroo cooler I'd plug in the 4 pin pwm into the cpu fan header and the argb connecter into the argb header on my MoBo.

But if I a single upHere fan for that, according to the pictures on the Amazon link, it's a male 6 pin connector. How would that fit into the motherboard?

Afaik the uphere fans don't plug into your mobo at all. They have a controller tha plugs into your PSU directly to power the fans and the RGB. They can't be speed controlled. The RGB then is set through a remote. That poprietary solution is the reason they're so cheap.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

6 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

Afaik the uphere fans don't plug into your mobo at all. They have a controller tha plugs into your PSU directly to power the fans and the RGB. They can't be speed controlled. The RGB then is set through a remote. That poprietary solution is the reason they're so cheap.

Yep.