PC build feed-back needed (game/ workstation-pc) part 2

AxelD

Hey guy's!

This summer I'm graduating from university college and want to buy a new pc. I know not enough about computers that I can compose one myself.

So I'm comming to you guy's for help! I put together a pc in pcpartpicker, I think this is a good start but maybe it can be better? what do you think?

A month ago I asked the same question and I replaced some parts now I come here again for your feedback.

Budget (including currency): €1900-2000 (monitor including)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:

I want to play some games but it doesn't need to be ultra settings and 120 fps, I am a casual gamer!

I do some music production so I want my latency as little as possible.

Conclusion: I want it to be a hybrid pc: game/ workstation-pc  

Other:

Thanks for helping!!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 3.9 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€313.99 @ Alternate Belgium)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 4 CPU Cooler  (€69.89 @ Alternate Belgium)
Motherboard: MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€117.95 @ Megekko)
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  (€181.81 @ Tones.be)
Storage: Mushkin Enhanced Helix-L 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€104.89 @ Alternate Belgium)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€59.89 @ Alternate Belgium)
Video Card: Asus Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB Video Card
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case  (€89.95 @ Tones.be)
Power Supply: MSI 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€99.95 @ Tones.be)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit
Monitor: iiyama GB3461WQSU-B1 34.0" 3440x1440 144 Hz Monitor  (€489.00 @ Alternate Belgium)
Total: €1527.32

PcPartPicker.PNG

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

3 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

How come you have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX3070 8GB in there, those things literlly cost +€1300?

And I think that that 480gb on main ssd storage is to little.

But I do love the monitor!

afbeelding.png.2e02fa51108ea7166cb55341fb61b44d.png

Just now, AxelD said:

How come you have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX3070 8GB in there, those things literlly cost +€1300?

MSRP Pricing. Imho i wouldnt go with one of those at the price right now thanks to the GPU shortage.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

So you are saying that +€1200 is not the normal price for those GPUs? And if the stock becomes normal again that the price for a 3070 would be around €450?

Sorry I don't know much about those prices...

30 minutes ago, AxelD said:

So you are saying that +€1200 is not the normal price for those GPUs? And if the stock becomes normal again that the price for a 3070 would be around €450?

Sorry I don't know much about those prices...

Exactly. When demand goes back to normal and the supply can be more prepared, shop should be able to reduce their price to appease to the general market. As of now, the prediction for things to be back to normal is at Q1-2 of 2022, or Q4 2021 if a miracle happens.

16 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Exactly. When demand goes back to normal and the supply can be more prepared, shop should be able to reduce their price to appease to the general market. As of now, the prediction for things to be back to normal is at Q1-2 of 2022, or Q4 2021 if a miracle happens.

Damm, then I probably won't have my pc this summer... Oh well better to wait then to pay absured amounts of money!

7 hours ago, AxelD said:

Why a AMD Ryzen 5 5600X c-core instead of a AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-core?

it;s just overall better, in games, music production and pretty much anything else