Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trying OC I7 11700K to 5GHz by MSI K360 AIO Cooler

Recently get an MSI MPG Coreliquid K360 AIO Cooler, with I7 11700K on hand, therefore I’m trying OC 11700K to 5GHz and see if K360 is able to run suitable.

Tests are based on Prime95 (Small FFTs ) , Blender, CineBench R20 running by 30mins.

CPU :Intel I7-11700K

Mainbaord: MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Plus

Memory: XPG SPECTRIX D80 8G*2

GPU: GTX 1660 6G

Cooler: MPG Liquid Cooler K360

Power Supply: MPG A750GF

Software:Prime95, CineBench R20, Blender

As the result, K360 working pretty well during the time, trying OC to 4.8GHz, with Package Power around 240W, it keeps under 80°C.

Therefore trying to go further on, it goes 5GHz under 90°C, Package Power reach 260+W, overall the K360 play a good role on thermal test with I7-11700K,

Also, a total of 3 fans are able to adjust by software based on different loading, I found that was quite a nice design.

But I’m wondering, due to I’m not familiar with thermal paste, is that any recommend thermal paste may down the temp further on?

r/MSI_Gaming - Trying OC I7 11700K to 5GHz by MSI K360 AIO Cooler

8 minutes ago, OwenConcept said:

But I’m wondering, due to I’m not familiar with thermal paste, is that any recommend thermal paste may down the temp further on?

Depends on what youre using now, the one thats included in the MSI cooler or something else? But mind you itll be pretty much 1-3 degree difference.

Remember to press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited comments! Press F5 to do so! | Remember to press that check mark on the right answer that solve your problem! | React to your heart, not peer pressure!

I don't work at Dell, i just love semi formal English.

Self Introduction and Current Rig

🏳️‍⚧️ Rights