1080ti stucked at 139mhz and BAD FPS

I tell you that I bought a second-hand gpu that seems to be faulty, I have been looking for thousands of solutions in this and other forums, I have seen that many people have run into this problem but none find the solution. The problem is that the core clock remains capped at 139mhz and the memory clock does not exceed 810mhz and the performance in games and beanchmarks are really bad, 12 FPS in Furmark
I have already done different tests such as putting high performance mode in Windows and in the Nvidia panel, using DDU, reinstalling drivers, a clean installation of windows, using MSI Afterburner, Asus GPUTweekII, after trying various things I was forced to try flashing a BIOS taken from Techpowerup, but it didn't solve anything.

So far the only thing I have found is that in GPU-Z the Power Draw Board is + 400w, PCIe Slot Power + 390w and a Power of 147% DOING NOTHING, simply on the desktop, a Perfcap reason is also added: Pwr, and a solid green line. It also strikes me that the voltage is constantly 0.65v (I don't know what the normal voltage is).

https://imgur.com/4zAuHK6

https://imgur.com/KW14JCX

https://imgur.com/tTXqzCI

I am currently using an Aerocool Cylon 600w 80+ bronze PSU, I know it is a bit fair but the previous owner told me that he tested it with an 850w 80+ source, so we could rule out a power issue from the PSU, already that in neither of the two systems has worked well.

I hope you can help me, and thank you very much in advance !!

AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
Asrock b450m Steel legend
2x8GB RAM Corsair vengeance

Captura de pantalla (2).png

Captura de pantalla (3).png

GPUZ.gif

22 minutes ago, alesiomaso said:

Previous owner could have either flashed a weird BIOS to it or done a shunt mod or done both.

What does GPU-Z say about the BIOS version and what does the PCB look like?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Welcome to the forums!!!

Something is not right here with the measurements from the power draw for the motherboard. 393W from the PCIe slot?? Max it can provide is 75W as the standard. 

With @DildorTheDecenthere and curious to see what the PCB looks like, as well as what vBIOS is on the card.  

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Just now, SpiderMan said:

With @DildorTheDecenthere and curious to see what the PCB looks like, as well as what vBIOS is on the card.  

I just realised the BIOS version is displayed in the AIDA64 window. While it appears to be a retail/factory BIOS, the previous could have flashed a power limit BIOS or ran a goofy bat file. There's a few of them on GTX 1080 Ti owners thread.

Still want those PCB shots though.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III