Second Monitor red ish while scrolling

PLS helpME

Hey, 

i just bought a AOC G2490W1G4 which i am using as my primary monitor rn. my second monitor is a Acer XF240H. I have windows night mode enabled. i noticed that on the AOC screen when i move my mouse or scroll on for example spotify that the mouse/ the font gets a red ish shadow. But thats not the case on my acer monitor. when i disable night mode then there is also no red shadow... i just would like to keep night mode enabled. Do you know if there maybe are any monitor settings for the AOC monitor that i can change to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Well, that's a VA monitor, and the issue sounds to me like a form of smearing, so I suggest playing with overdrive settings. Probably won't eliminate the issue entirely, but it might make it less noticeable.

4 hours ago, greenlotad said:

Well, that's a VA monitor, and the issue sounds to me like a form of smearing, so I suggest playing with overdrive settings. Probably won't eliminate the issue entirely, but it might make it less noticeable.

Ok thank you. Yeah after researching yesterday i also thought it might have smth do to with the fact that it is a VA panel. Do u know where to find those overdrive settings?

12 hours ago, PLS helpME said:

Ok thank you. Yeah after researching yesterday i also thought it might have smth do to with the fact that it is a VA panel. Do u know where to find those overdrive settings?

Probably under something like picture settings or gaming settings in your monitor OSD? The layout of monitor OSDs varies a lot so it's hard to say. Also, some companies call overdrive by different names so you may have to consult the manual.