Computer has no output signal

Kchickenbutt

My custom built desktop is putting out no output signal and I’ve changed my motherboard, cpu, psu and nothing I’ve used a friends desktop too make sure my gpu still worked and it did with his computer. I’ve cleared the cmos too see and nothing worked, I’m wondering if it could be my hdd I have in it broke or something? 

10 minutes ago, Kchickenbutt said:

My custom built desktop is putting out no output signal and I’ve changed my motherboard, cpu, psu and nothing I’ve used a friends desktop too make sure my gpu still worked and it did with his computer. I’ve cleared the cmos too see and nothing worked, I’m wondering if it could be my hdd I have in it broke or something? 

Is it a 'board that needs to be told to ignore onboard VGA, before it will see a discrete GPU...?

Check in the BIOS that First Boot video is set to PCI-Ex.

EDIT:

Sanity check - confirm graphics card seating & power connections.

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

24 minutes ago, Kchickenbutt said:

Maybe it could be the ram, it also could be what @Eighjansaid.