Nubarron FREE on Steam May 3rd

Paul Rudd

never heard of it before, might give it a shot. if i dont like it, at least i got some free badge XP and a game.

Main PC: the literature club machine

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Seagate barracuda 3.5" 2.5tb  | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder V2 Pro | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2

3 hours ago, mon1ka said:

never heard of it before, might give it a shot. if i dont like it, at least i got some free badge XP and a game.

It's the typical artsy/beautiful platformer. You go/scroll left and right, you jump, you push/pull boxes onto buttons, you climb ladders, pull levers that open blocked pathways, etc, etc. I think you'll like it if you enjoy games like Braid, Chronology, Trine, Ori, Rayman, Max The Curse of Brotherhood, Unravel, Limbo, etc, etc.

I like it so far. I'm about 20 minutes in where you have to jump over 3-4 briar patches that are between 3 angled muddy slides. And it's the first point in the game where you're literally stuck until you can nail each jump very precisely. Requires some skill. Which I think is good, I don't want the game to just be easy.

There are some unique elements to the game that make it differ slightly from others. The cloud and the sound it makes for example. A tiny gimmick I guess you could say but it totally stands out the first time you use it. Especially if you have your speakers up real loud like I did.

2 hours ago, Paul Rudd said:

It's the typical artsy/beautiful platformer

this line alone sold it for me. i've looked at the store page and the video seemed interesting to me, ill give it a download. 

Main PC: the literature club machine

Intel I5 9600k @ 4.2 Ghz | MSI z390-a pro | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB 3000Mhz | Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB | Seagate barracuda 3.5" 2.5tb  | Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 | Asus GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB DUAL OC | Thermaltake Core P3 TG Snow Edition

Daily drivers

OPPO A52 | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder V2 Pro | Beryodynamic DT 990 PRO | Focusrite Scarlett solo gen 2