Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

Linus looks like he's about to divorce Yvonne and propose to Luke, with his new haircut...

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

The similarities are unreal !

Screenshot_20220701-185839_1.thumb.png.b0eb81aa47deab0195e0e20f2d79706c.png

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

New Pictures by James webb telescope

image.png.15be336833b7afa37cf990522f1afa2f.png

(I didn't make this)

Edited by Drama Lama

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

Linus Sleep Tips:Screenshot_20220711-004233_1.thumb.png.d08414f33520785b9b5bdb04c74b4492.png

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Definitely B:

Screenshot_20220711-004650_1.thumb.png.e857d822a99c213b540aa0514998d5cc.png

• 2 weeks later...

It do be like that:

Screenshot_20220728-083542_1.thumb.png.27835e6bca8517bb44f86f68cfbe6a4a.png

I'm going to tell my kids that back in my day we used to carry our monitors around on our shoulders like a boombox.

image.png

... And they'll ask what is a boomxbox

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Screenshot_20220802-224952.thumb.jpg.5f490509d4a02ea31f9a69b2cb3cf139.jpg

Seems that the title of having Clickbait has now been given to LTT on reddit and from now on is considered common knowledge.

Source:

accessed 2/8/22 22:50 

I don't know why these two channels are compared at all. LTT makes consumer entertainment with a tech focus. GN does hardcore hardware testing. This has been this way for many years and while the Lab stuff may aim to change that to a degree, they're not up and running yet. 

If this "meme" is supposed to say trusted testing can't be something they can work towards, well that's just silly. How does the kid know who made that stupid image know that?

I agree.
The LTT Lab is a ponzi scheme to sell more water bottles.

55 minutes ago, The Torrent said:

Seems that the title of having Clickbait has now been given to LTT on reddit and from now on is considered common knowledge.

LTT being known for clickbait isn't new, they've been known as a clickbait entertainment channel for a while.

22 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

If this "meme" is supposed to say trusted testing can't be something they can work towards, well that's just silly. How does the kid know who made that stupid image know that?

Well if they're known for making clickbait and ads for expensive products, then how are people supposed to trust them to make factual informative content? I have a difficult time trusting testing LTT does when they're known to be an entertainment channel, and would rather watch GN for testing and reviews.

1 minute ago, Blademaster91 said:

Well if they're known for making clickbait and ads for expensive products, then how are people supposed to trust them to make factual informative content?

Time.

1 minute ago, Blademaster91 said:

I have a difficult time trusting testing LTT does when they're known to be an entertainment channel, and would rather watch GN for testing and reviews.

Because you shouldn't. Everything should be verified. If you're trusting any other single source as fact with no verification you're already at a disadvantage. 

This whole thing is silly.

14 hours ago, Mel0n. said:

As usual, nothing intelligent on r/pcmasterrace...

I will admit, LTT has definitely fallen into clickbait recently, but their content style has always been different than other channels.

I found the post, or one similar. Its funny, the top level comments are all crapping on the whole idea as well. It seems they have more sense than I thought.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/wefk2d/cmon_linus_all_the_money_in_the_world_cant_buy/

When the RTX 4000 Series launches:

Screenshot_20220803-004245_1.thumb.png.31cea1bc607ba98509835af98641eb5e.png

• 2 weeks later...

Scrolled past the Youtube thumbnail for this vid, and thought Linus is looking a bit tired 😅

Linus after 10 more years of dealing with the bs of the internet.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro