Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

linus_lazor_zps3e09c90a.jpg

And that ladies and gentlement, is his more feminine side.

So be careful guys, he's got a LAZOR!

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I just had to do this

smfIAQE.jpg

you have no idea how hard i am laughing at this

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I would sticky this but I might lose my head :P!

YESSS Do it!

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

We are already planning our burns for this week's live stream.

Haahaha  YESS  I'm ready for some EA Hatin'

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

linus-meme-7.jpg

** If You can't see the image above, my webserver is down. Chances are if you give it a minuite or two it will be back up.. If not maybe check back later :/

Create your best linus or slick's meme! ^_^

EDIT (by Linus): I'm going to give away a free copy of Mass Effect 2 contributed by forum member DragonTail to the best Tech Tips meme in this thread. Slick and I will decide which one wins and we'll announce the winner on the May 10th live stream :)

Does it have to be live stream?

EDIT (by Linus): I'm going to give away a free copy of Mass Effect 2 contributed by forum member DragonTail to the best Tech Tips meme in this thread. Slick and I will decide which one wins and we'll announce the winner on the May 10th live stream :)

Please clarify if the copy of Mass Effect 2 is from Origin or Steam.

How many can we post? I have a few different ideas  :lol:

CPU: Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz w/ Corsair H90, GPU: GIGABYTE Windforce Radeon 7950 3GB

MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4, RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 16GB (2 x 8GB) 1600MHz

Case: CoolerMaster HAF-X, PSU: Corsair HX850W