Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

1 minute ago, BenKrapohl said:

This will be the first reply to this forum that i will have and its about god damn linus memes. I cant even i love yall hahahah 

lol welcome to the forum, hope you don't die soon

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

lol welcome to the forum, hope you don't die soon

Lmfaooo thanks man. I hope i dont either lmaooo 

I love how in the WAN show when they were showing off the site, you could see I had recently posted here :D 

So appropriate :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Slick said:

Okay this is actually freakin hilarious 

that person made one post , and that one post pleased luke , praised be him (or her) 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

Starting of the Video Legit heard : " its 2016 & wireless controllers have been a thing for a long time on Tonsils..."

tonsil.jpg1.jpg

wasn't surprised tho since it's 2016

Details separate people.

WHOP!

If you are watching or watched the WAN show, you know what happened. ;) 

On 12/3/2016 at 10:41 AM, Tech_Dreamer said:

When Dennis starts walking in the Attic  #iAlmostDie

fd540ekb8lxx.gif

I intelligence 10

17 minutes ago, JohnnyCorporalTech said:

I intelligence 10

roll for int pls

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

TEST.png

When You realize Vessel finally died & you finally get to see videos at the same timeline like everyone else, but Linus then starts his own payed early stream system the day after, just for payed user..

5SP6wz7.jpg

Details separate people.

28 minutes ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

When You realize Vessel finally died & you finally get to see videos at the same timeline like everyone else, but Linus then starts his own payed early stream system the day after, just for payed user..

Hm, I should start releasing my memes a week earlier for people who buy me steam games xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

5 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Hm, I should start releasing my memes a week earlier for people who buy me steam games xD 

Lel

Details separate people.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

When you realize mods doesn't care anymore if the font was written in Comic Sans or not

1 hour ago, deXxterlab97 said:

When you realize mods doesn't care anymore if the font was written in Comic Sans or not

You just reminded me to try something...

Damn, it can't be done :( 

Edited by Ryan_Vickers

9 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

this is the meme corner , what is wrong w/ comic sans? , actually i use it for when i make text in size 9 or below because comic sans is one of the best fonts for small text , heck it was intended to be readable in a super small size , sadly i cant magenta this :/ 

PSU Tier list

4 hours ago, Space Reptile said:

this is the meme corner , what is wrong w/ comic sans? , actually i use it for when i make text in size 9 or below because comic sans is one of the best fonts for small text , heck it was intended to be readable in a super small size , sadly i cant magenta this :/ 

I regret getting Comic Sans on my Ubuntu

21 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I regret getting Comic Sans on my Ubuntu

I installed SharePoint 2010 once. Set the font for my entire Site Collection as Century Gothic (Company font)

If you don't have Microsoft Office installed (which installs Century Gothic) it defaults to Comic Sans

MFW my entire Corporate SharePoint Site Collection showed up in Comic Sans....

CPU: AMD 7800X3D  | GPU: Asus Dual RTX 2080 Advanced | RAM: 32GB 6000MHz CL30 | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F

PSU: Corsair RX750 | OS: Windows 11 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (Brown Switches)