1st time trying custom loop and just have a quick question

Go to solution Solved by L00bs4n00bs,

Loop order doesn't matter at all, your dealing with maybe a 1 degree delta (temp difference) across the whole loop from hottest to coldest

The best thing you can do is design your loop with the least restrictions and least elbows to improve flow

So I'll just ask away, is it ok to have a loop in this order, from reservoir --> goes to GPU --> then in to the 1st radiator --> goes in to processor --> then to a 2nd radiator --> back to the reservoir? Is this advisable? thanks!

1 minute ago, kitnoman said:

So I'll just ask away, is it ok to have a loop in this order, from reservoir --> goes to GPU --> then in to the 1st radiator --> goes in to processor --> then to a 2nd radiator --> back to the reservoir? Is this advisable? thanks!

Replace the cpu with the gpu in flow direction and you're good to go

Loop order is irrelevant, just make sure that if any of your blocks are directional you get those straight.

Loop order doesn't matter at all, your dealing with maybe a 1 degree delta (temp difference) across the whole loop from hottest to coldest

The best thing you can do is design your loop with the least restrictions and least elbows to improve flow

CPU I7 8700k oc'd @ 5ghz Motherboard ASUS Z370 E RAM G.Skill Trident RGB 16gb (2x8) ddr4 3000mh GPU EVGA GTX 980ti SSC

8 hours ago, L00bs4n00bs said:

I can confirm this. Loop order matters not. I changed from GPU to CPU to GPU to rad to CPU and dropped... well, no drop actually. The same.