AIO mod help for custom wall PC build

I posted over in the New build workshop, then realized my main question is in regard to water cooling, so going to move it here. 

Big things that I'll be doing that I havent done before is converting my AIO coolers, both CPU & GPU, to open loop systems.

Main Question I have and where I'm looking for feedback is with the way I'm looking to run the coolent lines. Pump will be below the radiator for the GPU, but the CPU will be level. With converting the AIO's, the pumps are on the cpu and gpu, so what should my flow directions be? CPU/GPU to reservoir to radiator, back to CPU/GPU is what I believe is correct. I want the freshly cooled water going directly to the CPU/GPU before sitting in the reservoir is how my brain interprets the proper flow direction.

Also, do I require the silver coils? Or are they built into the AIO's somewhere? If I do require them, where do the go in the circuit?

Also having the PSU below the reservoir, it has a fan on the bottom and exhausts left, so I dont think it will have any issue with heat from the PSU transferring to the reservoir. 

The extra fans I have, I plan on mounting on the bottom, to blow air over the entire system. There will be a glass or plexiglass top to this.

Anything I'm missing, advice, constructive feedback all welcome.

Still waiting on my 240mm radiators, g1/4 fittings, and gpu riser to arrive.

Added 2 photos of what I'm trying to achieve. 

20210501_123342.jpg

Recoil-P-Overclock.net_-1024x707.jpeg

10ae3f6a_3.jpeg