When changing resolution, Apex vsync caps at 60fps

Tovarish_Bear
Go to solution Solved by Sauron,

Try setting your monitor to that resolution and 75hz, then open the game - when you change resolution ingame it tries to set your desktop to that resolution but it may not set it at the correct refresh rate.

So, quite a disturbing thing I found out when I wanted to change resolution in Apex Legends. I was gaming all the time at 1080p 75hz, everything was fine until I thought about lowering resolution just a bit (to 1680x1050), to get enemies chunkier, and if I do that, vsync caps fps at 60, BUT, when turning vsync on with 1080p res it caps at 75, as it should. Any possible fixes for this?

Try setting your monitor to that resolution and 75hz, then open the game - when you change resolution ingame it tries to set your desktop to that resolution but it may not set it at the correct refresh rate.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

15 minutes ago, Sauron said:

It actually helped! Only thing is that I will have to do this all manually every time. Nevertheless, it helped and I'm glad that solution worked.