Is this an ok first build? (shipping to France btw)

I'm going to make my first build, and here are my components. Is there any major/minor flaws?

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 Wraith Stealth Edition

RAM: TEAMGROUP D4 3200 16Gb C16 Team Vulcan Z Grey K2

Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX AM4 AMD SATA 6Gb/s ATX

SSD: Fox Spirit PM18 480Gb M.2 NVME

Power supply: Corsair CX650M (Semi-modular, 80 plus bronze, 650 watt) (I also took a USA-France adapter for this, not sure if it will be useful (I live in France))

AIO Liquid Cooler: Corsair Hydro H45

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Ventus XS OC

Case: Fractal Design Focus G Black

Screen: Dell S2421HGF 24" Full HD, LCD, TN, 144hz, 1ms response time, AMD free-sync, black

Keyboard: Logitech G413 AZERTY

Mouse: Glorious Model O Matte Black

Total from my different websites (with 20$ adapter): 1470,74€ (1779,44$)

Is this ok? Am I over paying? Are there better or equal options for less? Pls help, I'm really not sure thx.

Decent if you built this in 2019 (pretty much 1:1 of my Lighthouse), but you can do better:

That 3080 price is the max price i would pay for one of those, you can step down to a 3070 or 3060Ti if you REALLY need a computer now and dont have any old GPUs for doorstop.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Wow 1,779 seems like a lot. For a 2600 and 1660. Could you edit individual prices next to each part. Here's my build. Excluding my monitor it cost 2200. 

Screenshot 2021-04-30 014744.png

sry, thats out of my budget, I was going for something around 1700-1800$

7 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Decent if you built this in 2019 (pretty much 1:1 of my Lighthouse), but you can do better:

That 3080 price is the max price i would pay for one of those, you can step down to a 3070 or 3060Ti if you REALLY need a computer now and dont have any old GPUs for doorstop.

just one question, why have a hard drive on top of the SSD?

My point is you are close which shouldn't be the case. If I'm being honest right now isn't the right time to build maybe in 2 years. I built my first pc during like 3-4 years during the gpu mining craze. I spent so much money on stuff I shouldn't have just to have a operating pc. To give you an example, during the time a single ddr4 8gb 2133 value select corsair vengeance ram was 97 dollars. Like wtf.

3 minutes ago, Malcoumykou said:

just one question, why have a hard drive on top of the SSD?

I think like a massive boomer about storage and still believe that 1 fast storage and 1 mass storage is the best route for the best dollars per gigabyte. But you can delete the hard drive and get a larger SSD if you just want blazing fast storage, not value.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

14 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

The only thing I noticed is that you have an AIO and you don't really need an AIO for a 2600

This. And also, a 120 AIO is basically a waste of money, as you can get better cooling with a cheaper tower cooler

If you want me to answer, please use the quote function or tag me. I dont get notified unless you do

2 minutes ago, Darthyo said:

My point is you are close which shouldn't be the case. If I'm being honest right now isn't the right time to build maybe in 2 years. I built my first pc during like 3-4 years during the gpu mining craze. I spent so much money on stuff I shouldn't have just to have a operating pc. To give you an example, during the time a single ddr4 8gb 2133 value select corsair vengeance ram was 97 dollars. Like wtf.

so what you're suggesting is to get a prebuilt pc?

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

I think like a massive boomer about storage and still believe that 1 fast storage and 1 mass storage is the best route for the best dollars per gigabyte. But you can delete the hard drive and get a larger SSD if you just want blazing fast storage, not value.

You always gotta have some back up storage for games, media, or projects (in reality it's all games). I might have gone overboard with about 8tb in hhd but oh well.

2 minutes ago, Malcoumykou said:

so what you're suggesting is to get a prebuilt pc?

If you need it for uni/school go for it but have realistic expectations. I believe having decent hard ware is better than have the best. With a decent card there's so much to look forward to as in upgrading your system playing games with higher settings cranked at high fps. Having a 3080 is a rarity but you kind of get bored. Idk lol

23 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

I can't find any graphics cards so i'm back to the MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Ventus XS OC

Just now, Malcoumykou said:

I can't find any graphics cards so i'm back to the MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Ventus XS OC

help pls

2 minutes ago, Darthyo said:

If you need it for uni/school go for it but have realistic expectations. I believe having decent hard ware is better than have the best. With a decent card there's so much to look forward to as in upgrading your system playing games with higher settings cranked at high fps. Having a 3080 is a rarity but you kind of get bored. Idk lol

no just for games

2 minutes ago, Malcoumykou said:

Everybody cant due to the chip shortage. If you can find something cheaper than 1660 super then go for that instead if you want to upgrade later. But if you want set and forget, thats pretty much the only option right now.

Just now, SorryClaire said:

Everybody cant due to the chip shortage. If you can find something cheaper than 1660 super then go for that instead if you want to upgrade later. But if you want set and forget, thats pretty much the only option right now.

ok thx I'll set and forget

Just now, Malcoumykou said:

ok thx I'll set and forget

and I might upgrade in like 3-5 years