Looking to buy a Dolby atmos surround sound system, but stuck on receiver channel power!

Hello 🙂

I'm thinking of picking up this complete set up for a home theater setup (https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01FWRZR94?tag=camelcasearches-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&language=en_CA) I can save a bit of money buying the package then buying them separately. Each speaker seems to be rated for 100-145watts max. 

And I've been looking around for some receivers, I know some people recommend going with a system were I get a pre-amp, amp, etc. But I'd rather just 1 box that can do it all. I found this one on amazon and took a look at some reviews, I love all the features and would be happy paying the price for it, (Granted I would get it probably on sale) (https://www.amazon.ca/Sony-STRDH790-Multi-Channel-Bluetooth-Component/dp/B079YW5VQL/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=STR-DH790&qid=1619405813&sr=8-2)

A lot of reviews said it would run at 90 watts continuous, with 145watts peak. That sounds great, I'm sure the speakers would sound great at 90 watts continuous, probably loud?? (I'm new to this and not sure if that is really loud or just normal listening volume

MY MAIN QUESTION: The reviews also said that the receiver will do 90 watts, 2 channel driven. Well, that means my other speakers, center, rear, and top. Would not be getting enough power, right? The subwoofer is powered, so I Wouldn't have to worry about that, but wouldn't only 2 channels driven at 90 watts cause my other speakers to be very low in volume? I plan to also enable Dolby Atmos if that helps any!

Thank you so much for any of all information! 🙂 

ok......you have to remember your front left and right (stereo) will be mainly used. the rears and atmos only when needed. thats why they say xx watts, 2 channel driven. a avr will still send xx watts to the surrounds and atmos speakers.
what you do need in a avr thou is supported formats.....

denon has some good atmos avrs. 

marantz is fancier and more expensive then denon (same company owns both)
yamaha has a couple decent avrs...

and pioneer is slacking in their products

sony i cant comment..ive never bothered with that brand of avr

with those speakers youd be fine with 75 watt or higher avrs..they will be plenty loud