Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are the most anticipated game releases for the remainder of 2021

What are the most anticipated game releases for the remainder of 2021?

PLZ no half-life 4 memes

I'm looking forward to Bomb Rush Cyberfunk. Nothing else on my radar.

<-- Moved to Off Topic -->

PSU Tier List Thread

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

"White Ice"

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | EVGA RTX 2080ti | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-16-36 3600mhz | Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Fractal Design Meshify S2 |  EVGA G2 750w PSU | 3x Corsair LL140 | 3x Corsair LL120

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 1800x | Asus B450-F Strix | 32gb Gskill Flare X 3000mhz | Corsair RM550x | EVGA GTX 1060 3gb | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Elgato 4k60 Pro mk.2 | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

I only game that caught my eye that was to be released in 2021 was Mass Effect remaster. I however, couldnt wait until it was released and I am about to finish the trilogy again.

mY s YsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd?? HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONE.

I haven't played any MMO in a long while, so New World will likely be the biggest one for me, with God of War: Ragnarok and Pokemon Shining Pearl following next. I might give it a try with Bravely Default II as well, since I love jRPGs very much.

For me the game I'm by far looking the most forward to is Horizon Forbidden West, assuming it actually releases this year. Here's also hoping that I actually manage to get a PS5 by then. Horizon Zero Dawn was the reason I finally got a PS4 and I absolutely love the game, it's definitely one of my all time favorites.

I'm not aware of any game still coming out in 2021 that I'd be excited about. That Returnal - game for the PS5 looks interesting, but I don't have a PS5 and I wouldn't be excited about the game -- just somewhat interested -- and then there's the OldWorld - game coming out on Epic Game Store in a couple of weeks that looks like it might be right up my alley, but I'm similarly only eyeing it with interest, not excitement specifically.

Sure, it'd be nice if there were some games coming out that I was actually feeling excited for. Alas, no such luck.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

I play stellaris. I like the new dlcs. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Biomutant

... but I'm no expert

The next Battlefield game. After the disgrace that was BFV, and the lack of a modern arcade 64+ player MP shooter (of any decent quality) since BF4 has left me and many other fans hungry for something in that niche(?). It's not just that either, the sandbox feeling, squad play, and community haven't really felt the same since BF1. I'm a longtime fan of the series and skeptically optimistic about a new modern game with more dev time and resources on it, hopefully with lessons learned from the last dumpster fire.

// EPSILON-11 HAS ENTERED THE FACILITY //