Warzone keeps reboting my pc, for no reason

Fk1
2 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

When did this rebooting issue start occurring? 

1 week ago

3 hours ago, QuantumSingularity said:

I know this might look and sound stupid, but are you sure you connected all the proper cables? cause this board has 8pin+4pin CPU headers. You have to plug either the 8-pin or both 8pin+4pin. if you plugged only the 4 pin, there might be your problem. And if you plugged them all, check the specs of the PSU for how much power it is rated on the 12V rail.

Edit:

Nevermind the last part i saw it - it's rated for 62.5A on the +12V rail, more than enough for that config. So just check you have the 8pin CPU header connected, not the 4-pin only.

ok, i will check this

3 hours ago, QuantumSingularity said:

I know this might look and sound stupid, but are you sure you connected all the proper cables? cause this board has 8pin+4pin CPU headers. You have to plug either the 8-pin or both 8pin+4pin. if you plugged only the 4 pin, there might be your problem. And if you plugged them all, check the specs of the PSU for how much power it is rated on the 12V rail.

Edit:

Nevermind the last part i saw it - it's rated for 62.5A on the +12V rail, more than enough for that config. So just check you have the 8pin CPU header connected, not the 4-pin only.

all its correct.

IMG-20210425-WA0007.jpgIMG-20210425-WA0009.jpg

I'm running into the exact same problem with Warzone. It started around a week ago after a Warzone update I think. I just recently changed my mobo and CPU but I was able to play on my new system for a few days before it messed up.

Usually with new mobo and CPU it is highly recommended to do a clean Windows install. If you haven't done that, do it. Also get the latest BIOS AND chipset drivers for the mobo. A ton of boards from all brands recently got new BIOS updates addressing memory and system stability issues. It is possible if you are running an older BIOS to have the problem exactly because of that. If the configuration is thought out properly and all of the components are ok, then the problem must be a software one. So - latest BIOS, then latest chipset and graphics drivers, all settings to their default and try this way first. Then go on and apply XMP, Precision Boost and the usual suite of boosting software.

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |

Possibly try older drivers is the problem just recently started and you havent changed anything else.

Ive had so many issues with warzone this month after upgrading my nvidia drivers.   If I run the 2 latest versions Ive experienced in game crashes and reboots, especially in Zombies.   Rolling back to the march 16th 461.92 has solved everything in my case.    This is on a 1070ti tho

crashing for me - 466.11    April 14, 2021

crashing for me - 465.89    March 30, 2021

working for me - 461.92    March 16, 2021

AMD Ryzen 9 5900x | Gigabyte Aorus Master x570s | Corsair Dominator Platinum (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 | GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10G | Lian iO1Dyamic | EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1000W | Acer Predator X34 P | Acer XB271HU | NZXT Kraken Z73

On 4/28/2021 at 11:35 AM, QuantumSingularity said:

Usually with new mobo and CPU it is highly recommended to do a clean Windows install. If you haven't done that, do it. Also get the latest BIOS AND chipset drivers for the mobo. A ton of boards from all brands recently got new BIOS updates addressing memory and system stability issues. It is possible if you are running an older BIOS to have the problem exactly because of that. If the configuration is thought out properly and all of the components are ok, then the problem must be a software one. So - latest BIOS, then latest chipset and graphics drivers, all settings to their default and try this way first. Then go on and apply XMP, Precision Boost and the usual suite of boosting software.

Appears that it was the BIOS. Updated it and warzone is back to running. Thanks for the help!