Request for Car Audio Subsection in Audio

NTDaws

I wanted to see if this could become an option for the forum. Car Audio is popular and I'm sure many people here but be willing to assist in expertise.

The geek himself.

2 minutes ago, President Dawson Wehage said:

Car Audio is popular and I'm sure many people here but be willing to assist in expertise.

that would probably be dumped in hobby electronics

Keep in mind that this is a computer forum that doesnt even have a retro computers section becuase thats also considered hobby electronics

Popular as in there are many topics about that weekly in Off Topic, Hobby Electronics and Audio? Or popular in general?

Also, why can't it be with current Audio discussion, are the subjects so different?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Popular as in there are many topics about that weekly in Off Topic, Hobby Electronics and Audio? Or popular in general?

Also, why can't it be with current Audio discussion, are the subjects so different?

To be fair 3/4 on of the audio section is computer related. I felt it would be good to expand on the little things.

The geek himself.

2 hours ago, President Dawson Wehage said:

To be fair 3/4 on of the audio section is computer related. I felt it would be good to expand on the little things.

I don't think it would get enough posts/traction to justify its own subsection personally. Honestly, Car Audio is more hobby than practical anyways. Also need to remember the primary target audience of the LTT forums is more Computer/Gaming enthusiasts, not car. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card