Intel® Core™ i3-3110M CPU Clocks WAY Below Base Clock (2.40 GHz) To (1.20 GHz).

Isaac Foster

So I have a DELL Vostro 2420 14, it has Intel® Core™ i3-3110M, it have a broken Charger, the pin Inside it are bent, so it says "AC power adapter wattage and type cannot be determined please insert DELL 65 Watt Power Adapter bla bla bla" so I switched my charger to my other OLD DELL Laptop, it was a DELL INSPIRON N4010 it has Intel® Core™ i3-370M, I absolutely don't know that is the charger is 65 Watts because the specs on the AC Adapter is, kind of oofed, so I plugged it in and its the same! I tried to turn off  Intel SpeedStep®, doesn't do anything, also my RAM Speed is 1067 MHz rather than 1333 MHz so, can anyone help me? BTW This Laptop "Because The Power Adapter is broken, so the System will adjust the CPU Clock Speed to the power available" RUNS GTA:SA  AT 35 FPS, WHAT A PAIN IN THE BUTT! So please help, I will sell this laptop for 100$ so I can get more savings to get a  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER and Intel® Core™ i5-10400F Processor system lol, don't worry I can find a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER in a Reasonable Price, that looks like a Chinese Knock-Off but it's not fake.