EK Vadar D-RGB Question

Ineko

So I have 3-pin D-RGB EK Vadar fans that should technically be able to do split fan colours? Though MSI doesn't offer any option whatsoever to utilise this via their Dragon Center/Mystic Light. So pretty much my entire rig can be RGB spew or one single colour across the board.

Are there any alternatives to Dragon Center or should you just avoid MSI like the plague if you want a customisable RGB setup?

https://youtu.be/3bOPsxqEMr4?t=420 Also in this GN vid with EK AIO they're using the same fans plugged into an MSI MB but I cannot achieve a single effect they show in that entire clip. What gypsy magic are they using here?

I know of EK Loop Connect but after some research not only does it require a hub more expensive than a Commander PRO it is easily one of the worst RGB software control tools out there

You can try Gigabyte RGB Fusion or Asus Aura Sync, but idk if they work on other branded boads. I've always used the one that matched my mobo brand.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Can you pls give a pic of ur mystic light / dragon center? Or like. Can u set it in software control to some Animated shit and it just does not display? Or is the option missing? 

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza

1 hour ago, Ineko said:

So I have 3-pin D-RGB EK Vadar fans that should technically be able to do split fan colours? Though MSI doesn't offer any option whatsoever to utilise this via their Dragon Center/Mystic Light. So pretty much my entire rig can be RGB spew or one single colour across the board.

Are there any alternatives to Dragon Center or should you just avoid MSI like the plague if you want a customisable RGB setup?

https://youtu.be/3bOPsxqEMr4?t=420 Also in this GN vid with EK AIO they're using the same fans plugged into an MSI MB but I cannot achieve a single effect they show in that entire clip. What gypsy magic are they using here?

I know of EK Loop Connect but after some research not only does it require a hub more expensive than a Commander PRO it is easily one of the worst RGB software control tools out there

the ek fans only have leds in the center...

if you want each led to have its own color i no corsair, thermaltake, aquacomputer posably coolermaster controller can do this. mis software as i can tell varys between chipsets. the more you spend on a mb the better the options are i guess.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

All ARGB fans can do this. Does not matter if the Leds are close to the hub or frame

7 hours ago, rafe_28 said:

Can you pls give a pic of ur mystic light / dragon center? Or like. Can u set it in software control to some Animated shit and it just does not display? Or is the option missing? 

https://imgur.com/a/jpbLeF9

They have a few very basic and janky animated ones, Rainbow is the only multi-coloured animated setting. Was just wondering how GN got their EK AIO do those animations on an MSI MB. Just gonna bin the MSI board and grab an ASUS one tbh.

3 hours ago, Ineko said:

https://imgur.com/a/jpbLeF9

They have a few very basic and janky animated ones, Rainbow is the only multi-coloured animated setting. Was just wondering how GN got their EK AIO do those animations on an MSI MB. Just gonna bin the MSI board and grab an ASUS one tbh.

im going to guess its ether there ek loop controller or posably hooked to a corsair controller. i dont no what can and cant be dont with mb software seems to vary on chipseat so no guaranty's. some software allows you to color each led on the fan w/e color you want some software you cant do that but it al so will depend on how many leds that software can do too.  i think thermatake you can kinda do this corsair aquacomputer maybe coolermaster i dont think you can no nzxt and dont no about ek i think there still in bata testing... oh there razer as well i have no idea about even thow i own that controller... one day ill make a guide on all the controllers i got and what you can do or cant do.

as for mb software i have no idea.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Msi has trash Software. ARGB = RGB for Msi. You can make unicorn vomit anf some breathing effects or fading between two colors but thats it basically it. And i only have the fading in dragon center, not mystic light, and it only works on my MSI gpu. 

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza

OpenRGB is the only other software. Gigabyte, Asus or Asrock software wouldn't work with motherboard they are not supported by.

Also you might have some luck with Razer Chroma as thats compatible with MSI stuff by default (kinda like Asus and Corsair are).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv