Do I just have the wrong size case/cooler?

Vesoom

This is the first computer build for my 15yo son and I. We have the motherboard installed in the case and are working on the AIO cooler. Can anyone tell me if I just have the wrong size stuff, or if we're doing something wrong? The water cooler fans interfere with the Ram and other things on the motherboard. I don't see an obvious solution with the equipment we have. Photos attached.

This is a DIYPC VisionII-BL Black USB3.0 ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case and a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB Close-Loop CPU Liquid Cooler. 

As I look at it, maybe I need to mount it on the front panel? Can I mount the radiator on the intake fans like that?

175665863_3844404995689000_5860544497472079014_n.jpg

177575915_530561078107383_5184068512914634584_n.jpg

174819568_921205308656582_3655110625113919667_n.jpg

the fan is too big, for context there is 120MM fans and 240MM and other sizes, simply you just have to order a smaller fan for this cooler. the way you have it now shouldnt be a problem just make sure its kept in place all it is now is just not very pleasing to look at

Happens sometimes, It's usually the result of bulky fans, a bulky rad, or a smaller case. You could try to mount the aio on the front, or just return it (The masterliquid ML series have leaking problems iirc). 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

2 minutes ago, Jakub Jechorek said:

the fan is too big, for context there is 120MM fans and 240MM and other sizes, simply you just have to order a smaller fan for this cooler. the way you have it now shouldnt be a problem just make sure its kept in place all it is now is just not very pleasing to look at

upon further inspection, i see the fan is the same size as the liquid cooler needs but the motherboard is too high, this is because the case is too small, youll need to move the cooler to the front of the case if that is a possibility for u

Thank you for taking the time to help. We watched a Jayz 2 cents video on mounting radiators on the front. He says no big deal to mount it as shown in this pic.

We were able to get the front of the case off and I think we can see how to mount the radiator there as shown in the pic.

Is there any issue with the pump having the intake/outake on the bottom vs on top?  Pic attached.

174434617_297748191916429_9196667688527417147_n.jpg