Advice on first PC Build

Budget (including currency): 2,500 - 3,000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Dark Souls, Divinity, Stellaris, and much much more (those are just some of the bigger ones). Also possibly streaming and recording in the future.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB

Case: DIYPC Vanguard-RGB Black Dual USB3.0

RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ 2x16GB

Hard Drive: Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM008 2TB

SSD: WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB

Power Supply: Seasonic FOCUS GX-850, 850W

Graphics Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 DirectX 12 RTX 2060 GAMING Z 6G

Not sure when I'm actually gonna build this, but it'd be nice to have a plan set up at least. I found these components on Newegg, and I'm definitely a bit under budget. I wanted to make something that's a really good quality without getting the ABSOLUTE BEST of everything since I don't really want to spend a fortune. I'm not sure if I'm over or under spending on anything though since I'm still learning about PC components. The GPU in particular I have absolutely no idea about. Any advice would be appreciated.

30 minutes ago, MegaCelestial said:

Budget (including currency): 2,500 - 3,000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Dark Souls, Divinity, Stellaris, and much much more (those are just some of the bigger ones). Also possibly streaming and recording in the future.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB

Case: DIYPC Vanguard-RGB Black Dual USB3.0

RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ 2x16GB

Hard Drive: Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM008 2TB

SSD: WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB

Power Supply: Seasonic FOCUS GX-850, 850W

Graphics Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 DirectX 12 RTX 2060 GAMING Z 6G

Not sure when I'm actually gonna build this, but it'd be nice to have a plan set up at least. I found these components on Newegg, and I'm definitely a bit under budget. I wanted to make something that's a really good quality without getting the ABSOLUTE BEST of everything since I don't really want to spend a fortune. I'm not sure if I'm over or under spending on anything though since I'm still learning about PC components. The GPU in particular I have absolutely no idea about. Any advice would be appreciated.

this is a quality build and id recommend all the parts you listed, just hold off for a bit with it as graphics cards and PSU over 800W are overpriced right now.

17 minutes ago, Jakub Jechorek said:

this is a quality build and id recommend all the parts you listed, just hold off for a bit with it as graphics cards and PSU over 800W are overpriced right now.

I have heard that they're overpriced right now, which sucks. Good to know though. Thank you!